Using hidden cameras, Project Veritas has video and audio evidence of the radical Left’s plans to disrupt and cause mayhem at the Trump inaugural this Friday.
Members of one group, DC Anti-Fascist Coalition, are captured on video in the infamous Comet Ping Pong pizza restaurant discussing how they would force everyone to evacuate from the Deploraball on the night of January 19 at the National Press Building, Washington, DC, by releasing butyric acid stink-bombs into the ventilation system and setting off fire alarm sprinklers.
These plans, of course, are outright terrorism and in violation of D.C. Code 22-3571.01(6) that carries a 5-year prison sentence:
“It shall be unlawful for anyone to willfully or knowingly, with the intent of intimidating or frightening people, causing panic or civil unrest….”
Project Veritas has notified the FBI, Homeland Security and DC police of the terrorist plans.
Note: Butyric acid is an oily, colorless liquid that smells like human vomit, and tastes acrid, with a sweetish aftertaste similar to ether. Inhalation of butyric acid may result in soreness of throat, coughing, a burning sensation, and laboured breathing. Ingestion of the acid may result in abdominal pain, shock, and collapse. Physical exposure to the acid may result in pain, blistering and skin burns, while exposure to the eyes may result in pain, severe deep burns and loss of vision.
Here are the individuals plotting to commit terrorism at the Inauguration:
Below are the Leftist groups who are planning to disrupt Trump’s inauguration (Sources: MSN and Project Veritas):
- Americans Take Action
- Answer Coalition: an anti-war group that plans to demonstrate at two locations along the inaugural parade route down Pennsylvania Avenue — at the U.S. Navy Memorial and Freedom Plaza, a large plaza about six blocks from the White House.
- DC Anti-Fascist Coalition
- DisruptJ20: a coalition of groups that named themselves after the January 20th date of the inauguration. Planned activities include:
- Attempt to shut down or cause delays at the security checkpoints going in to the inauguration ceremony.
- A march that will begin at Columbus Circle, outside Union Station, then travel about a mile and a half to McPherson Square, a park about three blocks from the White House, where a rally is planned.
- Industrial Workers of the World
- Occupy Inauguration: plans to rally on the morning of Inauguration Day at Meridian Hill Park, about a mile and a half directly north of the White House. Speakers at the rally will include 2016 Green Party presidential candidate Jill Stein. At 12:30 p.m. they plan to march from the park to McPherson Square, joining with DisruptJ20 demonstrators coming from Union Station.
- Progress Unity Fund
- Women’s March on Washington: 200,000 people are estimated to march on the day after Trump’s inauguration. Christopher Geldart, the District of Columbia’s homeland security director, said he expects the march to draw 100,000 people coming just by bus because 1,800 buses have registered to park in the city on Jan. 21.
- Workers World Party
Dr. Eowyn’s post first appeared at Fellowship of the Minds