Seen at the Women’s March on Washington, D.C., on January 21, 2017:
If women have the same rights as guns, the woman holding that sign will be:
- Banned from all federal buildings, including post offices.
- Banned from all banks.
- Banned from schools.
- Banned from most restaurants and shopping.
- Banned from flying.
- Banned from Chicago, New York City, Washington, D.C., and many other cities.
- If she’s short or quiet, there is a $200 ($5 for oddities) tax stamp, fingerprint cards, passport photos, and a federal background check.
- Some states will require her to travel in the trunk.
- Some states will outright ban her if she looks scary or has certain “features.”
- Some states require her to be locked in a safe at home or not in use.
- Some states controls how much food she can have.
- California requires a background check whenever food is bought for her.
- She can be bought and sold, with an FBI background check and waiting period.
- She will be demonized and attacked for being who she is.
- There will be unceasing outcries to outright ban her.
Since I’m a caring person like liberals say they are, I sure hope the woman in the protest march has her dream come true!
Dr. Eowyn’s post first appeared at Fellowship of the Minds.