Malik Obama, 59, is Barack Obama’s older half-brother. The two men share the same father, Barack Hussein Obama Sr., but have different mothers. Malik’s mother was Obama Sr.’s first wife, Kezia. Malik has dual U.S.-Kenyan citizenship and currently resides in Alexandria, VA.
In the 2016 presidential election, Malik supported Donald Trump and attended the third Trump-Hillary debate as Trump’s guest. On his Twitter account @ObamaMalik, Malik has a picture of himself wearing a red MAGA cap and this self-description:
Thursday, Malik tweeted an image of what appears to be Barack Obama’s Kenyan birth certificate, with the message “Surely. What’s this?”:
The birth certificate indicates the illicit former President of the United States Barack Obama was born on August 4, 1961, in Coast Province General Hospital, Mombasa, British Protectorate of Kenya. Indeed, in 1961 Kenya was still a British protectorate. Kenya became independent on December 12, 1963, under the UK’s Kenya Independence Act 1963.
The address of the Coast Province General Hospital is Bondeni, Kisauni Rd, Mombasa, Kenya. Click here for its Facebook page.
- British National Archives show a son was born to Obama Sr. in 1961 in Kenya
- In 2007, Obama’s literary agent still says he was born in Kenya
- Editor of Foreign Policy says Obama was born in Kenya
- NPR says Obama born in Kenya
- Yahoo! calls Kenya “country of Obama’s birth”
- NBC White House correspondent says Obama’s from Kenya
- Flashback: In 2006, Obama called Kenya his home
- Kenyan official says Obama born in Kenya
- Kenyans say Obama was born in Kenya
- Former Marine: Obama said he was born in Kenya
- Anti-Birther Hawaii governor can’t find Obama’s birth certificate
- Obama releases birth certificate, after 2+ years
- Obama’s birth certificate is definitely a fake and a threat to national security
- GOP Congressman: ‘We all know’ Obama’s birth certificate is fake
- Retired CIA agents say Obama’s birth certificate is fake
- World Tribune calls Obama’s birth certificate ‘100% forgery‘
- Obama’s lawyer admits his birth certificate is a forgery
- Bill and Hillary: The Original Birthers
Dr. Eowyn’s post first appeared at Fellowship of the Minds
Your Daily Briefing:
Fight Online Censorship!
Get the news Google and Facebook don't want you to see: Sign up for DC Clothesline's daily briefing and do your own thinking!