The 1977 movie Star Wars is notable for several reasons, one of which is that it marked the beginning of Hollywood’s extremely lucrative movie merchandise business. In fact, Star Wars holds a Guinness World Records title for the Most successful film merchandising franchise. In 2015, the total value of the Star Wars franchise was estimated at $42 billion.
Tweeter Tim McInerney @sharpedge42 recently found some Disney “Frozen” movie merchandise — a penis-shaped bubble wand toy for kids.
WTF! Just WTF! This is a child's bubble wand toy. pic.twitter.com/9tc2QP5pGs
— Tim McInerney (@sharpedge42) June 22, 2017
Here are the Google translations for the non-English words on the bubble wand card, which suggest the penis bubble wand is aimed at the EU market:
- seifenblasenschwert = German for “soap bubbles sword”
- Bacchetta magica bolle = Italian for “magic bubble wand”
- Baguette magique a bulle = French for “magic bubble wand”
Fashioning a child’s toy in the shape of a penis is a way for pedophiles to “groom” — train, accustom, habituate — children for sexual predation.
- The beast in Disney’s new ‘Beauty & the Beast’ is Baphomet
- Homosexual director of ‘Beauty and Beast’ wants to rip the Bible to pieces
- Disney’s 666
- Disney has an anti-God agenda
Dr. Eowyn’s post first appeared at Fellowship of the Minds