The military of any country, including that of the United States, is about national defense. The military is not a place for social engineering experiments.
But that’s precisely what Obama did to the U.S. military.
Under the Obama administration, so-called “transgenders” — a biological impossibility — were catered to:
- In 2012, Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) issued new guidelines that illegal aliens awaiting deportation must be provided taxpayer-funded abortion services, transportation to the abortion clinic, and transgender hormone therapy.
- Beginning in June 2014, so-called “sex reassignment” transgender surgery is covered by the near-bankrupt Medicare. People with an ounce of sense know that the surgery actually is body mutilation — chopping off the penis and testicles; making a gouging wound and pretend it’s a vagina. Gender is determined by one’s DNA, specifically sex chromosomes — females have XX chromosomes; males have XY chromosomes — which no amount of surgery can change.
- In 2015, male Army ROTC cadets were made to wear red high heels to “raise awareness” about rape.
- On May 13, 2016, Obama issued a directive (via the Department of Justice’s Civil Rights Division and the Department of Education’s Office for Civil Rights) ordering all schools, colleges and universities that receive federal financial assistance to allow “transgenders” to use the rest- or locker-room of their predilection, instead of in accordance to their biological plumbing. “Transgenderism” is defined and determined subjectively by the “transgender”.
- Beginning in June 2014, the Pentagon used she-males to recruit transgenders.
- On June 30, 2016, effective immediately, Obama lifted a longstanding ban on transgenders in the military.
Finally, sanity will now return to the U.S. military.
On Wednesday, President Trump sent out a series of three tweets announcing an end to the Obama administration’s policy of transgenders in the U.S. military. He wrote:
“After consultation with my Generals and military experts, please be advised that the United States Government will not accept or allow . . . Transgender individuals to serve in any capacity in the U.S. Military. Our military must be focused on decisive and overwhelming . . . victory and cannot be burdened with the tremendous medical costs and disruption that transgender in the military would entail. Thank you.”
Thank you, President Trump!
If for no other reason, the high rate of suicides among transgenders should be a reason why they have no place in the U.S. military.
According to a study by the UCLA’s Williams Institute, whereas the percentage of suicide attempts in the overall U.S. population is 4.6%, among transgenders the percentage is a whopping 41%.
Please continue to pray for President Trump.
H/t Will Shanley
Dr. Eowyn’s post first appeared at Fellowship of the MindsCOMMUNITY LINKS: Visit Our Sister Site for Articles Not Seen Here | Browse our Store for Conservative Gifts & Apparel | Join Our Free Speech Social Media Network