The devil likes nothing more than to strip us, whom God made in His own image, of our humanity. And there’s nothing more dehumanizing of oneself and the other than to commit cannibalism — the ingestion of humans by humans.
And yet, cannibalism has become a meme — an idea, behavior, style, or usage that spreads from person to person within a culture — in contemporary America’s sick culture.
More than 4 months ago in my post, “What’s behind pop culture’s enthrallment with cannibalism?,” I listed some of the signs:
- Zombie movies and TV shows.
- The cannibals painting in Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign chair John Podesta’s office.
- The “spirit cooking” phenomenon, partaken by John and his brother Tony Podesta, and other elites. (See “Spirit Cooking cannibalism and Obama’s bandaged middle finger”; “George Soros’ son, Alex, is a ‘spirit cooker’?”)
- The simulated cannibalism at the 2011 annual gala of the Museum of Contemporary Art.
- The French horror movie “Raw”.
- An art student makes handbag out of human skin.
Add to the above list pop singer and Hillary Clinton acolyte Katy Perry (real name: Katheryn Hudson), 32 — she who openly testified that she had sold her soul to the Devil. (Note in the video below the interviewer’s upside-down cross earrings.)
The music video of Perry’s latest single, “Bon Appétit,” released in April 2017, is a macabre step-by-step cooking recipe featuring the singer as the main course. The video ends with Perry about to dine from a plate full of human body parts.
Blogger Truthearth draws our attention to Katy Perry’s live performance of “Bon Appétit” on Saturday Night Live, when she assumed the “Arch of Hysteria” — the pose that cannibal serial killer Jeffrey Dahmer had put one of his victims.
Dahmer’s sick pose was reproduced by the late French-American “artist” Louise Bourgeois (1911-2010) as “The Arch of Hysteria” — a sculpture owned by Tony and Heather Podesta, which they displayed in their Falls Church home.
Before it burned down in a hellish inferno last December, the “Ghost Ship” warehouse in Oakland, California, had held an evening performance “art” event in which the “artist” assumed the Arch of Hysteria pose (see “Oakland warehouse fire: Satan’s Hell House“).
- Children are harvested for black-market organ transplant
- Dutch banker Ronald Bernard blows the whistle on world’s satanic elite
- Hollywood Satanists: Kendall Jenner wears the Baphomet
- 2016 presidential election was a spiritual war, and it’s ongoing
- Beastialists in retreat after Trump win
Dr. Eowyn’s post first appeared at Fellowship of the Minds