Outside of Atlanta in Elbert County, Georgia, a massive granite monument was erected in 1981 by a man using the pseudonym Robert Christian. The array of stone tablets features a number of commandments about life on planet earth, and as many have noted, they seem to point the way to a globalist, eugenicist, dystopian future.
The Georgie Guidestones read:
1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
2. Guide reproduction wisely – improving fitness and diversity.
3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
4. Rule passion – faith – tradition – and all things with tempered reason.
5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
9. Prize truth – beauty – love – seeking harmony with the infinite.
10. Be not a cancer on the earth – Leave room for nature – Leave room for nature.
But what is the real secret in this message?
Aaron and Melissa Dykes of Truthstream Media recently visited the monument and presented their analysis of its hidden meaning in the following video:
Vic Bishop is a staff writer for WakingTimes.com and OffgridOutpost.com Survival Tips blog. He is an observer of people, animals, nature, and he loves to ponder the connection and relationship between them all. A believer in always striving to becoming self-sufficient and free from the matrix, please track him down on Facebook.
This article (Watch: What is the Real Meaning of the Georgia Guidestones?) was originally created and published by Waking Times and is published here under a Creative Commons license with attribution to Vic Bishop and WakingTimes.com. It may be re-posted freely with proper attribution, author bio and internal links.