Has anyone ever wondered if we had Communists and Socialists working within our government to destroy our nation?
We have found in plain sight many people with deep connections to both of these groups working within our Congress making laws that may well lead to becoming either a Socialist or Communist state. Let us begin with the Minority leader in the House of Representatives, Rep. Nancy Pelosi. Now, people will say this is crazy but if you dig deep enough you will see what we lay claim to here, but this is just the beginning as we will also show others with the same type of ideas and ones that are seen regularly.
Nancy Pelosi (See-http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/individualProfile.asp?indid=1248)
“On November 11 1995, Pelosi and fellow Democratic Congressman Ron Dellums were the keynote speakers at a public hearing on jobs and economic insecurity in San Francisco. The event was co-sponsored by the San Francisco Democratic Socialists of America (DSA) and the Full Employment Coalition.
In the 1996 Congressional elections, the DSA’s Political Action Committee endorsedPelosi’s candidacy. “I pride myself in being called a liberal,” Pelosi said that year. “… I don’t consider myself a moderate.”
In 1997 Pelosi co-sponsored Congressman Matthew Martinez’s Job Creation and Infrastructure Restoration Act, which proposed to use $250 billion in federal funds for the establishment of union-wage jobs rebuilding infrastructure (e.g., schools, hospitals, libraries, public transportation, highways, and parks). Martinez had previously introduced this bill in 1995 at the request of the Los Angeles Labor Coalition for Public Works Jobs, whose leaders were all supporters or members of the Communist Party USA.
In 2001, on the hundredth anniversary of the birth of the late Harry Bridges (1901-90)—a former leader of the International Longshoremen’s and Warehousemen’s Union who was later (in 1992) exposed as having been a longtime member of the Communist Party USA‘s Central Committee—Pelosi honored Bridges as a man who was “beloved by the workers of this Nation, and recognized as one of the most important labor leaders in the world.” Bridges’ International Longshoremen’s and Warehousemen’s Union, Pelosi added, was “the most progressive union of the time.” As scholar Joshua Muavichik explains, Bridges had been directly approved for his Central Committee post by the Kremlin: “This means, plain and simple, that he had devoted his life to the service of the Soviet Union and its ruler, Joseph Stalin, one of the three greatest mass murderers of all time.” Pelosi’s praise of Bridges, Muravchik adds, does not mean that Pelosi was ever a Communist, but it did illustrate “Pelosi’s wretched record in judging who are history’s good guys and who are its bad.”
In 2001 as well, Pelosi also praised another prominent Bay Area socialist, Vivian Hallinan—whose husband, Vincent Hallinan, had co-founded the National Lawyers Guild‘s San Francisco chapter and had run for U.S. president in 1952 on the Progressive Party (which was a Communist Party front) ticket—as “a role model for many of us” and a “pioneer” in “a wide range of progressive causes.” In Pelosi’s view, “Vivian was devoted intellectually and passionately to many causes, well before they became popularly embraced.” Accuracy In Media’s Cliff Kincaid notes that “these causes included support for communists in Central America during the 1980s, when Soviet- and Cuban-backed forces were subverting Central America through violence and terrorism and fighting for control of the region.” Indeed, Pelosi’s tribute specifically lauded Mrs. Hallinan for having: (a) “opposed U.S. policy in Central America” under President Reagan; (b) “befriended Daniel Ortega, Nicaragua’s [Communist] Sandinista leader”; and (c) met with Cuban dictator Fidel Castro. The Hallinan family, it should be noted, was at one time under scrutiny by the California Senate Fact-finding Subcommittee on Un-American Activities for its efforts in promoting pro-Soviet propaganda.”
Here we see the many different, very close ties to both Socialists and Communists to Nancy Pelosi. What may be a surprise to many is where Pelosi “honored” a member of the Communist Party USA member, Harry Bridges, who was a labor leader of great importance.
However, Pelosi also sponsored laws in 1997 that helped leaders and supporters of the Communist Party.
Pelosi also was a keynote speaker of the Democratic Socialist of America and later on the DSA endorsed her candidacy, which demonstrates her connections to the Socialist Party that worked to help her get elected.
Today, she is all but yelling about President Trump and the Fake Russia probe. Yet, the connections to two different groups that wish nothing less than to destroy our nation shows that Pelosi is the one whom should be investigated for her ties to these destructive groups.
Now, let us move on to perhaps the loudest hater of President Trump. Here, we are going to show why this lady should never be considered as one who is for the Constitution or for Freedom. Here we will show a real traitor, Maxine Waters.
MAXINE WATERS (See – http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/individualProfile.asp?indid=1264)
“WATERS’ TIES TO COMMUNIST & SOCIALIST GROUPS, CAUSES, & INDIVIDUALS (INCLUDING FIDEL CASTRO)
- In 1982 Waters lent her name to a pamphlet published by the National Alliance Against Racist and Political Repression, a Communist Party USA front group that was led by Party members and supporters including Angela Davis, Charlene Mitchell, Anne Braden, and Frank Chapman.
- On March 9, 1983 in Los Angeles, Waters participated in a gathering where some 300 people laid out plans for a large solidarity event that was slated to coincide with the L.A. Summer Olympics July/August 1984. The 1983 meeting that Waters attended was organized by the Federation For Progress, a Communist Workers Party front group. For further details about that meeting and its participants, click here.
- In February 1984 at UC Berkeley, Waters spoke at a conference called “Growth Pains: Dialogues on Employment, Equality and Environment.” The event was sponsored by the Democratic Socialists of America and Socialist Review, the monthly magazine of the Socialist Workers Party.
- Circa July 1984, Waters was a sponsor of a San Francisco reception organized by the Democratic Socialists of America’s American Solidarity Movement, whose Initiating Committee included such notables as Michael Harrington, Stanley Aronowitz, Balfour Brickner, Harry Britt, Harvey Cox, Ron Dellums, Bogdan Denitch, Barbara Ehrenreich, Cynthia Epstein, Jules Feiffer, Barney Frank, George Higgins, Irving Howe, Eleanor Holmes Norton, Frances Fox Piven, Jose Rivera, Ray Rogers, Gloria Steinem, Peter Steinfels, and Ellen Willis.
- Waters served on the welcoming committee for an April 27, 1991 event in Los Angeles honoring South African Communist Party (SACP) leader Chris Hani. The attendees that day contributed more than $12,000 to help fund the SACP and the People’s Weekly World, the official newspaper of the Communist Party USA.
- “In May 1992,” reports author and political activist Trevor Loudon, “Waters put her name to a supplement in the Communist Party‘s newspaper, the People’s Weekly World, which called for readers to ‘support our continuing struggle for justice and dignity.’ Virtually all other signatories were known Communist Party members or supporters.”
- In October 1992, Waters was in St. Louis to keynote a meeting of the Coalition of Black Trade Unionists, an organization that began as a Communist Party front.
- Waters has been a longtime supporter of the former Black Panther, convicted cop-killer, and Marxist icon Mumia Abu-Jamal. In 1995 – fourteen years after Abu-Jamal had been found guilty of murdering Philadelphia police officer Daniel Faulkner – Waters joined fellow Congressional Black Caucusmembers Chaka Fattah, Ron Dellums, Cynthia McKinney, and John Conyersin writing a letter that stated: “There is ample evidence that Mr. Abu-Jamal’s constitutional rights were violated, that he did not receive a fair trial, and that he is, in fact, innocent.” On August 13, 1995, Waters and Jesse Jackson were among the notables who attended a Los Angeles rally to protest Abu-Jamal’s murder conviction.
- In the mid-1990s, Waters employed Patrick Lacefield, a prominent member of Democratic Socialists of America, as her press secretary and speechwriter.
- Beginning in the mid-1990s as well, Waters became an outspoken champion for Lori Berenson, an American citizen who in 1995 was arrested in Peru for collaborating with Marxist guerrillas on a plot to kidnap members of the Peruvian Congress, and who in 1996 was sentenced to life-in-prison for her crime (a sentence that was later reduced to 20 years). In July 2002, Waters saidthe following about the Berenson case: “I am outraged and appalled by the continuing incarceration of Lori Berenson on charges of collaborating with terrorists in Peru. Lori Berenson is not a terrorist, nor has she ever collaborated with terrorists. She is an intelligent and caring young woman who is committed to justice.” When Berenson was given a conditional early releasefrom prison in May 2010, Waters said she was “excited” about the court’s decision.
- At a June 1996 tribute event which the Communist Party USA newspaper People’s Weekly World held in Los Angeles for unionists Jerry Acosta and Gilbert Cedillo, one of Waters’s staffers made a presentation to the honorees on behalf of the congresswoman.In 2009 Waters was a guestspeaker at an event organized by the Michigan Coalition for Human Rights, a group whose board of directors included Workers World Party organizer Abayomi Azikiwe, who also chaired the event.
- In 2010, Waters served on the Advisory Board of Progressive Democrats of America, whose leadership consisted of several activists affiliated with the Democratic Socialists of America.
- In November 2010, Waters and 15 other congressional Democrats met—either personally or through their respective staffers—with three supporters of the Marxist-Leninist Freedom Road Socialist Organization/FightBack (FRSO/FB). Those FRSO/FB supporters, representing the Committee to Stop FBI Repression, expressed their condemnation of “the FBI raids and grand jury subpoenas of people doing international solidarity work and anti-war organizing.” It was reported that Waters and her 15 colleagues in Congress expressed “genuine concern” about the situation.
- In the fall of 2011, Waters supported the anti-capitalist Occupy Wall Streetmovement for “bring[ing] attention to this economic crisis and the unfairness of the system.”
- In early 2013, Waters was one of dozens of prominent leftists who urged President Barack Obama to award, posthumously, the Presidential Medal of Freedom to the late Fred Ross Sr., a Saul Alinsky-trained radical who mentored both Cesar Chavez and Dolores Huerta. “
What we showed here is but a small part of Maxine Waters’ background, which displays a lot of connections to both the Communist Party and the Socialist Party.
Notice that Maxine Waters met with supporters of Marxism! Also look at the association to the Communist Party in 1982.
Then check out her connection to the Democratic Socialist Party in 1984.
We have to mention that in 2010, it was shown that she was a proud member of the Democratic Socialist Party along with 69 others in Congress. Other proud members of the Democratic Socialist Party are: John Conyers, Elijah Cummings, Keith Ellison, Luis Gutierrez, Alan Grayson, Barbara Lee, among others, but the President of this Socialist group is none other than Bernie Sanders.
These people help direct our laws and in that aspect of their association to these Anti-United States ideas seem to give them the opportunity to change our Constitution and our laws into a more Socialist/Communist ideology.
Keith Ellison is another who did not take the Oath of Office on the Bible. He took an Oath on the Koran. That, in and of itself, should make one wonder if his Oath of office was legal.
Keith Ellison(See – http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/individualProfile.asp?indid=2158)
“Racism means conspiracy to subjugate and actual subjugation. That means planned social, economic, military, religious and political subjugation of whites. It cannot be intelligently argued that the Nation of Islam is doing this. In fact, blacks have no history of harming or subjecting whites as a class. On the other hand, whites have it written into their very Constitution that blacks shall be considered three-fifths of a person for purposes of taxation and representation of their white owners. Their Constitution also makes provisions for the return of runaway slaves. Their constitution is the bedrock of American law; it’s the best evidence of a white racist conspiracy to subjugate other peoples.”
(b) In a November 30, 1989 column, Ellison wrote: “The news media prints only the most sensational bits and pieces, never the whole story. This leaves people believing that the Nation of Islam is some kind of black Ku Klux Klan, and they immediately dismiss all of its laudable work.”
(c) On February 2, 1990, Ellison published “Affirmative Action Does Not Make up for Past Injustice,” an article advocating slavery reparations as well as the creation of a geographically self-contained “homeland” for black people:
“Since no one but the WASP elite really appreciates affirmative action, I have a challenge for all fair-minded middle- and working-class white people: I will urge black people to abandon white-dominated, integration-oriented, give-away programs, if you urge white people to justly compensate black people for 250 years of slavery, 90 years of Jim Crow and 25 years of neo-Jim Crow.
“The settlement could be a straight cash transfer for all the black exploitation. This means just compensation for all the labor hours put in by the slaves and just compensation for all the intellectual and artistic property ripped off by all the Elvis Presleys and Pat Boones. It means compensation for all the money ripped off through sharecropping and just compensation owing to all the black athletes of yesterday, such as Jack Jefferson and Joe Louis. It means back payment of the ‘black tax,’ which is the price hike that ghetto merchants and pawnbrokers charge black consumers….
“Finally, blacks would have the option of choosing their own land base or remaining in the United States. Since black people toiled most diligently in the southeastern section of the United States, this land, quite naturally, would be most suitable. That means Arkansas, Alabama, Georgia, Louisiana and Mississippi. Blacks, of course, would not be compelled to move to the black state, and, of course, peaceful whites would not be compelled to move away.”
(d) In one piece, Ellison defended the incendiary Nation of Islam spokesman and black supremacist Khalid Abdul Muhammad, and, as The Weekly Standard reports, spoke “in the voice” of Muhammad.
In February 1990, Ellison participated in sponsoring Kwame Ture (a.k.a. Stokely Carmichael) to speak at his law school on the subject, “Zionism: Imperialism, White Supremacy, or Both?”—a speech that proved to be deeply anti-Semitic.
In 1995 Ellison worked actively on behalf of the Nation of Islam. At a University of Minnesota rally to promote Louis Farrakhan’s highly anticipated Million Man March, Ellison, who organized the rally, appeared onstage with Khalid Abdul Muhammad, who delivered a thundering, racist diatribe.
In 1998 as well, Ellison appeared at a public forum as a spokesman for NOI.
In February 2000 Ellison gave a speech at a fundraising event sponsored by the Minnesota chapter of the National Lawyers Guild, on whose steering committee he previously had served. Also in attendance was the former Weather Underground leader Bernardine Dohrn. The event was a fundraiser for onetime Symbionese Liberation Army terrorist Kathleen Soliah after her apprehension in St. Paul for the attempted murder of Los Angeles police officers in 1975. Calling for Soliah’s release, Ellison referred to her as “basically … a black gang member” (though she is white) because she was purportedly a victim of government persecution. He also described Soliah as a woman who had been “fighting for freedom in the ’60s and ’70s.” (Soliah subsequently pled guilty to charges in Los Angeles and to an additional murder charge in Sacramento.) Further, Ellison spokefavorably of the high-profile murderers and leftist icons Mumia Abu Jamal, Assata Shakur, and Geronimo Pratt.
In August 2006 the Communist Party USA (CPUSA) said: “If Keith Ellison is elected in November to represent Minnesota’s 5th Congressional District, he will bring to the U.S. House of Representatives a fresh progressive voice in tradition of Paul Wellstone. He will also be the first African American congressman from Minnesota and the first Muslim in the U.S. Congress.”
Soon after joining the House of Representatives, Ellison became a member of the Congressional Progressive Caucus, the Congressional Black Caucus, and the Out of Iraq Congressional Caucus.
In May 2008 in St. Louis, Ellison was a panelist at a town hall meeting held at the 37th International Convention of the Coalition of Black Trade Unionists, which was founded by the Communist Party USA.
In the fall of 2011 Ellison strongly supported the activities of the anti-capitalist Occupy Wall Street movement.
In April 2013, Ellison was the featured speaker at a “benefit dinner” held by EMERGE USA, an organization that seeks to increase the political influence of Muslim, Arab, and South Asian Americans.
On October 8, 2013, Ellison was one of eight members of Congress (all Democrats) who were arrested when they sat in the middle of Independence Avenue and blocked rush-hour traffic during an immigration rally on Washington’s National Mall. Though the Mall was, at that time, legally closed due to a so-called “government shutdown” that had gone into effect a week earlier, the National Parks Service allowed the demonstration to take place because of First Amendment protections. Consisting of more than 15,000 participants, the rally was intended to persuade Congress to pass legislation allowing illegal immigrants to apply for U.S. citizenship. Also arrested were U.S. Representatives Joseph Crowley, Al Green, Raul Grijalva, Luis Gutierrez, John Lewis, Charles Rangel, and Jan Schakowsky.”
We could go on with Ellison’s background that not only shows an alliance to the Democratic Socialist Party but also links to the Communist Party. With a total disregard for the United States, Ellison sides with the very people that wish to implement Sharia law in this country. All that is much more troubling than any fake Russia problem dreamed up by another bunch of Socialists/Communists within the FBI.
With all we have presented here, we have shown some of the top players of the Democratic Party to either be part of, be associated with, be members of, or have disturbing direct links to the ideologies of both the Socialists or Communists with one having deep Islamic, Anti-United States ideologies.
We could show many more in the Democratic Party with these types of ties to Anti-United States ideologies, but for now, this is enough to shake their trees and maybe help explain why they were so afraid that the memo was released and that more is to come.
Courtesy of Freedom Outpost
Leon Puissegur is a Disabled Vietnam Veteran with 3 children and 9 grandchildren. He has been married to the same wonderful lady for 43 years. He is an award winning author and has been writing opinion pieces over the years and in just the last few years has written 4 books and a large amount of articles on many sites. You can purchase his books at Amazon. Pick up his latest The Oil Man.