This post first appeared at Fellowship of the Minds
Here’s what we know about the teenager who, we are told, shot 11 dead (10 students and a teacher) and wounded another 10 (including a law enforcement officer) with a sawed-off shot gun yesterday morning at Santa Fe High School, Houston, Texas.
- Name: Dimitrios Pagourtzis
- Age: 17
- Former member of the school’s football team.
- Said to have been bullied by other students and a teacher.
- He was dressed in a “Born to Kill” T-shirt and a trenchcoat with a Soviet hammer-sickle red-star pin; Nazi iron cross; Imperial Japan’s rising sun; and the Baphomet.
- He posted a pic of the trenchcoat to his Facebook page (since deleted), with this explanation for the symbols: