The Virginias school system are falling into the pit of idolatry and sexual corruption. While West Virginia schools are indoctrinating their children with Islam, a school board in Fairfax County, Virginia, voted overwhelming to teach children that their biological sex is meaningless.
The report comes from The Family Research Council. Cathy Ruse writes:
They call it “Family Life Education” but everybody knows that’s a joke. You won’t find lessons on building happy marriages and healthy families here. No, instead you’ll find hour after hour of instruction on your evolving “sexual identity,” on the proper handling of contraceptive drugs and devices, and on how to give consent for sex.
(Here is a balanced review of every current sex ed lesson.)
But even these lessons were too repressive for the kids, in the eyes of this longtime Democrat-controlled School Board.
Last week at the Fairfax County School Board meeting, the committee of hand-picked sex ed advisors pitched an overhaul of the curriculum which will take things from bad to worse.
A summary of the changes drafted by the Family Life Education Curriculum Advisory Committee, or FLECAC, can be found here (but don’t ever trust the School Board’s summaries; click on the Board Docs link for the full report, and skip to the final three pages to read the dissenting opinion). The vast majority of the 24 voting members – including a 9th grade student in braces – voted enthusiastically for all changes. Only three members voted against the changes.
So, what do they want to teach that they consider important rather than the God-ordained order of marriage and sex within that marriage to continue human existence? Take a look.
- Teach Fairfax kids they weren’t actually born male or female. Advisors scrubbed “biological sex” from all lessons and in its place put the politically-charged “gender-fluid” propaganda term “sex assigned at birth.” As one advisor explained: “Biological sex is meaningless!”
- Teach 7th and 8th grade students to embrace transgender identity, but don’t tell them about the risks. Advisors voted against telling children about any of the health risks and side effects from “gender transitioning.”
- Teach the daily drug regimen Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis, or PrEP, to every high school student every year. PrEP is designed for people “at very high risk” of contracting HIV (defined by the Centers for Disease Control as men who have sex with men without condoms). Leading AIDs experts have said that PrEP will lead to a public health catastrophe for encouraging risky sex, and PrEP has not even been approved by the FDA for use by children under 18.
- Stop telling students that “abstinence is the only 100 percent effective method” to prevent sexually transmitted infections (STIs). Advisors mocked abstinence education, then voted to take out this phrase.
- Teach students how to use every imaginable contraceptive drug, device, and cream, but don’t tell them about health risks or side effects.
- Strip parents of their right to opt their kids out of an 8th grade lesson on dating and family. (The Fairfax School Board thrusts all of these lessons on kids unless their parents affirmatively tell them to stop.)
- Remove an offensive word: The sex ed advisors have finally identified a word that was too offensive for students to hear. They voted to strip the word “clergy” from the list of trusted adults that students might consult with sexual identity concerns.
Commenting on the “Orwellian ‘sex ed’ program,” which is “scrubbing the term ‘biological sex’ from all lessons,” Alex Newman of The Freedom Project writes this is not the first time this has been advanced.
“Incredibly, the plan being pushed in Fairfax, as has happened in California, would end the right of parents to opt out of certain “dating” and “family” lessons that push everything from fornication and homosexuality to gender confusion,” Newman points out.
He then adds:
When children end up numb, hurting, and confused from all the immoral sex and gender propaganda pushed on them at government school, the schools have a list of “trusted adults” that students can consult for help. Under the new scheme, “clergy” will no longer be included, presumably because some might still hold to biblical notions of morality and sexuality.
Of course! However, I question more the parents who would subject their children to this contribution to their delinquency. What kind of parent would send their child to an indoctrination center like this, especially professing Christian parents? Perhaps, they think it won’t affect their child and they probably claim that their child is a “light” in that school. Well, that is just ridiculous, naive and demonstrates, in my opinion, a form of child abuse.
I’m not alone in this assessment.
“This kind of gutter trash has no place in public schools,” wrote Mat Staver, founder of the public-interest law firm Liberty Counsel. “This is not education. This is raping children. The school district has caused irreversible harm to children and parents. The school must never allow this to happen again.”
So, when are the parents going to stand up and rid themselves of this criminal school board? When are they going to pull their kids from these indoctrination centers and say, “No more! I’ll do what I have to in order to educate my own kids rather than send them to the beast system to indoctrinate them”?
Parents who are interested in actually doing something like that don’t need permission from the government, and they can start for free! Furthermore, the parents should band together to bring criminal charges against every member of the school board for advancing this evil agenda.
Article posted with permission from Sons Of Liberty Media
Tim Brown is an author and Editor at FreedomOutpost.com, SonsOfLibertyMedia.com, GunsInTheNews.com and TheWashingtonStandard.com. He is husband to his “more precious than rubies” wife, father of 10 “mighty arrows”, jack of all trades, Christian and lover of liberty. He resides in the U.S. occupied Great State of South Carolina. . Follow Tim on Twitter. Also check him out on Gab and Steemit