This post first appeared at Fellowship of the Minds
***Visit our new FREE SPEECH community built for our readers. Click to Join The Deplorables Network Today!***
- IPCE (formerly International Pedophile and Child Emancipation, changed its name in 1998 to disassociate with the full name). Founded in the early 1990s; in 2005, it had 79 members in 20 countries. The organization is active and has websites available in English, French, German, and Spanish.
- Australian Man/Boy Love Association (AMBLA).
- Australian Paedophile Support Group (APSG). Founded in 1980 or 1983; succeeded by the Boy Lovers and Zucchini Eaters (BLAZE), which was dismantled by police.
- Dokumentatiedienst Pedofilie.
- Centre de recherche et d’information sur l’enfance et la sexualité (fr), 1982–1986. Founded by Philippe Charpentier. The group published the magazine L’Espoir.
- Fach Und Selbsthilfegruppe Paedophilie. Founded in the early 1970s.
- Studiegroep Pedofilie. Defunct.
- Danish Pedophile Association (DPA), 1985–2004. One of the most important pedophile associations in Europe.
- Groupe de Recherche pour une Enfance Différente (GRED), 1979–1987. The group published the bulletin Le Petit Gredin (The Little Rogue).
- AG-Pädo. Founded in 1991 by the association Arbeitsgruppe des Bundesverbandes Homosexualität.
- Aktion Freis Leben (AFL).
- Arbeitskreis Päderastie-Pädophilie (APF). Active in the early 1980s.
- Arbeitsgemeinschaft Humane Sexualität (de) (AHS).
- Arbeitsgemeinschaft “Schwule, Päderasten und Transsexuelle” (“Working group ‘gays, pederasts and transsexuals’”). Faction of the leftist German Green Party involved in pro-pedophile activism. See de:Pädophilie-Debatte (Bündnis 90/Die Grünen) (“Pedophilia Debate (Alliance ’90/The Greens”).
- Deutsche Studien- und Arbeitsgemeinschaft Pädophilie (DSAP). 1979–1983.
- Fach und Selbsthilfegruppe Paedophilie.
- Indianerkommune. Active from the 1970s through the mid-1980s. Self-defined as children’s liberation commune, strongly identifying as pedophile, active late 1970s to late 1980s; according to some authors there are several independent local groups active in Germany today.
- Kanalratten. Offshoot of the Indianerkommune for female pedophiles.
- Krumme 13 (K13), 1993–2003.
- Pädoguppe, Rat und Tat-Zentrum.
- Pädophile Selbsthilfe- und Emanzipationsgruppe München (SHG). Founded in 1979. Starting in 2003, police began raiding its members, resulting in more than half a million items of child pornography seized and multiple arrests.
- Verein für sexuelle Gleichberechtigung. Founded in Munich. 1973–1988
- Gruppo P. Founded in 1989 by Francesco Vallini. Vallini spent three years in prison for running a criminal association. Despite this, the well-established gay magazine Babilonia continues to employ Vallini, and to support his ideas, although Gruppo P as such may be no more. The group published the bulletin Corriere del pedofili.
- Enclave Kring. Founded in the 1950s by the psychologist Frits Bernard.
- Jon. Founded in 1979 by the Dutch Society for Sexual Reform.
- Party for Neighbourly Love, Freedom, and Diversity, 2006–2008. Dutch political party that advocated lowering the legal age of consent to 12 years old and legalizing child pornography.
- Vereniging Martijn. Founded in 1982. The most important pedophile association in Europe. On June 27, 2012, a Dutch court ruled that the group was illegal and ordered it to disband immediately, but the decision was overturned by a higher court in April 2013, the justification being that the club did not commit crimes and had the right of freedom of association. The group publishes the bulletin OK Magazine.
- Werkgruppe Pedophilie.
- Paedophile Action for Liberation (PAL), 1974, merged with PIE in 1975.
- Paedophile Information Exchange (PIE), 1974–1984. It was affiliated to the National Council for Civil Liberties (now known as Liberty) from 1978 to 1983 when it merged with PAL. PIE published the magazines Magpie, Understanding Paedophilia and Childhood Rights.
- Childhood Sensuality Circle (CSC). Founded in 1971 in San Diego (California) by a student of psychoanalyst Wilhelm Reich.
- North American Man/Boy Love Association (NAMBLA). 1978–present. In 1997, NAMBLA was the largest group in the international pedophile activist organization IPCE. Since then, the organization has dwindled to only a handful of people, with many members joining online pedophile networks such as DanPedo, BoyChat, and Annabelleigh.
- Pedophile Information Society.
- Project Truth. One of the organizations which was expelled from ILGA in 1994 as a pedophile organization. Defunct.
- René Guyon Society. Its slogan: “sex before eight, or it’s too late”.