This post first appeared at Fellowship of the Minds
Kevin Michael Shipp, 63, is a former CIA officer with six awards:
- Two CIA Meritorious Unit Citations.
- Three Exceptional Performance Awards,
- A medallion for Overseas Covert Operations.
In the CIA, Shipp worked in counter-terrorism, counter-espionage, interrogation, and internal investigation. He has a B.Sc. in biology, and a Master’s degree in forensic psychophysiology from the Defense Academy for Credibility Assessment.
After Shipp retired from the CIA in 2002, he became a whistleblower about the CIA and the Deep State in the books In From the Cold and From the Company of Shadows. He is on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter. (Sources: Wikipedia.sv; Truth Finder)
In an April 27, 2019 interview with USA Watchdog’s Greg Hunter, Shipp urges Americans to exercise our Second Amendment rights by arming ourselves because he expects that in the next year or two, the violence from what he calls the Dark Left “is going to increase to the point where it’s going to be very, very bad. There are going to be beatings and probably shootings, and shooting at police. ”
The reasons for the increasing violence from the Dark Left are:
- Their failure in removing President Trump from office: Shipp says the Deep State tried and failed to remove Trump from office via an attempted coup that was a global conspiracy: “Yes, this is a coup. This is the most shocking violation of the Constitution and criminal activity in the history, not just of America, but of a western government. Much of this rises to the level of treason. People need to understand how shocking this is. It was a clear conspiracy. There will be arrests and indictments without question. . . . This was a coup. It was a conspiracy. It was criminal activity. These people need to be indicted, charged and need to be put in prison, and if they’re not, then our Constitution is nothing more than a sham. This was a coup against a duly elected President, and people need to understand how serious this is.”
- The Left is waging a covert civil war: Shipp says: “We have a not so covert civil war going on right now that has been brewing over 60 years. We have the ‘Dark Left,’ and the DNC is fully involved with all their Congressmen and Senators. There is a Marxist movement within the DNC that is in control right now. You can match up the progressive goals with Marxist documents, and you can see they are one in the same. . . . They have to change and eliminate the Constitution. . . . They want to change the First Amendment and the Second Amendment first of all. Second of all, they despise and are targeting Christianity because Christianity . . . underlines the Constitution and is mentioned in the Declaration of Independence. That’s their second target they have to destroy. Their third target is the founding principles of America. That’s our culture. They have to destroy those three things if they are going to overturn our Constitution and turn this into a global Marxist government. That is not an understatement. . . . It’s not the same party of JFK. It’s now a Marxist party and an umbrella for every victim, twisted and perverted group that has nowhere else to go. This is a mortal blow to the Democrat Party when these things come out.”
- The Left will be unmasked as President Trump declassifies documents: Shipp says, “They have been using ‘classification’ as a way to cover up illegal activity. The CIA has, especially in the case of this coup, not just in this, but in other things they have done criminally. They have been withholding things from Congress using ‘classification’ for decades. Trump knows what those are, and he is going to demand that classification is removed so the American people can see it. I am going to be dancing on top of my house if and when that happens.”
Shipp predicts that the declassified documents and resultant indictments will be “the death knell for the Democrat Party and the death knell for taking over our Constitution and culture. They will exponentially bring up their violence, and Americans need to arm themselves and protect themselves against that.”
The good news is that Shipp believes Trump will win re-election in 2020.
Dan Perkins of Clash Daily echoes Kevin Shipp about indictments. Perkins predicts Barack Obama himself will be indicted by a federal grand jury:
I think over the next six months there will be revelations about the Obama Administration that will start a dialogue that raises the question, “What did President Obama know and when did he know it?” There is a second question that is more troubling and that is, “Was President Obama an active participant in the covert attacks against candidate Trump?” If it comes out that many senior Obama administration officials are implicated in this massive attempt of a coup d’état, then how can we not ask the critical question, “Was the President of the United States involved with this illegal covert action?”
We now know without a doubt that the Obama administration was spying on the Trump campaign before the general election. That fact alone should scare all of us….
I believe that members of the Justice Department and the FBI, along with CIA, Defense Intelligence Agency and other high-ranking officials that have been implicated in the attacks on Trump were all appointed by President Obama. President Obama appointed all members of the Justice Department and the FBI, along with CIA, Defense Intelligence Agency and other high-ranking officials that have been implicated in the attacks on Trump.It seems hard to believe that the president didn’t know what was going on within his own administration. What is more problematic to me is that if he claims when he goes before the grand jury that he didn’t know what was going on in his administration, he is then admitting he was no longer in control and that he was incompetent at best….
I seriously believe that over the next six months, perhaps a little longer, the American people, as well as people all over the world, will be shocked at how corrupt and dangerous the Obama Administration was with its total disregard for our nation’s laws. Many non-elected officials thought, no they believed, they were above the law.