In a Monday bombshell, Project Veritas did it again.
PV secured some very incriminating information from a Google Executive and a brave employee.
Project Veritas exposes the corruption:
- Insider: Google “is bent on never letting somebody like Donald Trump come to power again.”
- Google Head of Responsible Innovation Says Elizabeth Warren “misguided” on “breaking up Google”
- Google Exec Says Don’t Break Us Up: “smaller companies don’t have the resources” to “prevent next Trump situation”
- Insider Says PragerU And Dave Rubin Content Suppressed, Targeted As “Right-Wing”
- LEAKED Documents Highlight “Machine Learning Fairness” and Google’s Practices to Make Search Results “fair and equitable”
- Documents Appear to Show “Editorial” Policies That Determine How Google Publishes News
- Insider: Google Violates “letter of the law” and “spirit of the law” on Section 230
Note: The above video is currently surviving on Bitchute.
Please watch the video before they figure out how to block it from Bitchute as well.
Not only did YouTube remove the video, Reddit suspended O’Keefe just 2 hours after he posted it.
Less than two hours after publishing its investigative report on how Google is using AI to suppress certain types of content, Project Veritas has had its Reddit account suspended.
The head of Project Veritas, James O’Keefe, said he realized the account had been suspended after trying to share a link to this investigative report to the popular subbreddit r/The_Donald.
Back in February, O’Keefe produced a video that shows how Facebook targets conservatives. That video is still up at YouTube (so far):
But this time O’Keefe went far enough to get suspended and blocked by most everyone.
Too much truth and PV actually got inside of the Google inner circle.
That’s hard to do.
Well done Project Veritas and James O’Keefe!
O’Keefe you really hit a nerve this time.
Unfortunately for conservatives, the Internet Powers that Be have blocked everything conservative and blocked it everywhere.
Thank God for James O’Keefe and Project Veritas.
They continue to fight the good fight that so many have abandoned.
We live to fight another day James.
Thank you for standing tall while many have abandoned the cause.
Your Daily Briefing:
Fight Online Censorship!
Get the news Google and Facebook don't want you to see: Sign up for DC Clothesline's daily briefing and do your own thinking!