The above photo of a tweet was not actually sent by Hillary Clinton, but rather a parody account.
The point is that many of us knew this was coming.
Ann Coulter predicted it a couple of weeks ago.
So the Saturday morning news that Jeffrey Epstein is dead by suicide is big news, but not a huge shock.
From The Hill:
Jeffrey Epstein, the disgraced financier who was indicted on sex trafficking charges, died overnight by an apparent suicide in his Manhattan jail cell, according to multiple reports Saturday morning.
Law enforcement officials told ABC News that Epstein, 66, died by suicide in his cell at the Metropolitan Correctional Center (MCC). His body was found Saturday morning about 7:30 a.m., The New York Times reported.
I am a one man show at DC Clothesline, so I just wanted to get this story up for now.
I will try to dig deeper in coming days.
It’s a shame that someone who may have had dirt on the Clintons would end up dead by suicide AGAIN:
- Arkancide? Murder of Arkansas Senator Linda Collins-Smith linked to Epstein pedophilia and sex trafficking scandal
- Arkancide in Spain? Woman Found Dead Days After Accusing Bill Clinton Associate of Running a “Sex Slave Farm” – Death Ruled “Suicide”
- Arkancide: Journalist investigating Bill Clinton boy-rape found dead in DC hotel room
- Arkancide? Investigative Journalist Jen Moore Found Dead 1 Week After Interview Of Bill Clinton Rape Victim & Reporting To FBI & DOJ
- Arkancided? Congressman says ‘Suicide’ of GOP Operative Who Tried to Obtain Hillary Emails is “Awfully Suspicious”
As Jeffrey Epstein meets his maker, let’s all realize that in the end justice always prevails, even if not on this earth.
For Epstein’s sake, hopefully he repented in prison.COMMUNITY LINKS: Visit Our Sister Site for Articles Not Seen Here | Browse our Store for Conservative Gifts & Apparel | Trending Politics