Google has broken its own search engine to algorithmically censor conservatives.
As the video below illustrates, when you search for “paul joseph watson youtube channel” on Google, my YouTube channel doesn’t even appear on the first page of results. Nor do any of my videos.
My channel doesn’t even appear on the first 15 pages of search results. I didn’t check beyond that, but it’s totally buried.
There's no bias at all!
They literally broke their own search engine to censor me (and many others). pic.twitter.com/HQFlgSFZxL
— Paul Joseph Watson (@PrisonPlanet) August 14, 2019
Searching directly for the exact title of videos on YouTube itself also just returns a wall of non-related mainstream media results.
Google has literally broken its own search engine to ensure people cannot find my channel.
New documents released today by Project Veritas from a Google whistleblower reveal clear examples of algorithmic censorship, where conservative websites are deliberately blacklisted by Google and prevented from appearing.
As Dr. Robert Epstein has proven, Google’s algorithmic censorship can shift millions of votes on election day.
When will the media stop pretending this this isn’t happening?
Algorithmic censorship is election meddling.
Courtesy of Prison Planet
There is a war on free speech. Without your support, my voice will be silenced.
Please sign up for the free newsletter here. Donate to me on SubscribeStar here.
Support my sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.
More Google News:
- Google Expert At Senate Hearing: 15 Million 2020 Votes At Risk, Manipulating Voters ‘On A Massive Scale’
- Paypal billionaire co-founder Peter Thiel accuses Google of “treason” after the tech giant sides with Communist China over the U.S. military
- BREAKING: Google to block all anti-cancer, “anti-vax” and anti-GMO websites at the browser level as tech giant goes all-in with pharma drug cartels
- WARNING! Google Chrome has devolved into nothing more than “surveillance software” that spies on its own users
- Free-market conservatives are wrong this time: It will take federal government action to break up the monopolies of Google and Facebook