Dr Eowyn’s post first appeared at Fellowship of the Minds
If we are to believe polls, according to a new Fox News poll of 1,013 registered voters released last Thursday, August 15, 2019, each one of the top four Democratic presidential candidates would defeat President Trump in the 2020 election if it were held today (Daily Wire):
- Joe Biden (50%), Donald Trump (38%)
- Bernie Sanders (48%), Donald Trump (39%)
- Kamala Harris (45%), Donald Trump (39%)
- Elizabeth Warren (46%), Donald Trump (39%)
What is more interesting and more believable than the Fox News poll is this astounding news from Seattle Times, August 16, 2019, about blue-city Seattle and blue-state Washington:
- President Trump has received more donations from residents of Washington than the top six Democrats combined.
- With nearly 15 months to go before the 2020 election, Trump has received more donations from Seattle residents than he did during the entire 2016 campaign.
Some of Trump’s big Washington donors are:
- Seattle property manager Suzie Burke donated $375.
- Billionaire investment adviser Ken and Sherrilyn Fisher each gave the maximum $5,600.
- Daryl Miller, Fischer Plumbing CEO who is on the board of Seattle Pacific University donated $5,600.
- Seattle developer Martin Selig donated $5,600.
Seattle Times reporter Danny Westneat, who calls Trump’s behavior “increasingly unhinged,” points out that:
I’m not talking about total dollars raised — though on that front Trump is a juggernaut, too. But the total number of donations reflects how many people are inspired enough by a candidate to send any amount of money, sometimes repeatedly….
Well, now Trump, of all candidates, has nearly three times as many donations from Washington state as Bernie Sanders does. The Vermont senator has 8,080 itemized donations here, while Trump has the most ever recorded at this point in an election, by any candidate in either party, 21,657.
What’s more, these are “itemized donations” — meaning the donors were required to list their names, occupations and addresses, and risk the backlash….
So you can look through the list and see that just in Seattle, Trump has the support of a seamstress, an airline pilot, a crane operator, a teacher, a nurse, a city of Seattle firefighter, a UW professor, a longshoreman and about a thousand others. In total they’ve given $93,042.
Past this point of the last campaign, Trump had only six donations from Seattle — and when The Seattle Times contacted the donors, two said they wanted their money back….
Already Trump has surpassed his total 2016 pool of donors from Washington state, by 31%.
More Interesting Polls & Numbers…
- MORE EVIDENCE FOX News Has Moved to the Dark Side, Says 42% of Americans FAVOR Impeaching Trump
- Too Much Winning! Even CALIFORNIA Supports Trump: New Data Shows Trump Has Raised More There Than All But 2 Dems
- Harvard Poll Shows USA is Woke: Majority Say Mainstream Media Publishes Fake News
- Fake History: CNN uses blatant lie, rewrites history to help Democrats’ war against Electoral College
- SHOCK POLL: How Many Americans Believe Epstein Committed Suicide?