While appearing on Sunday’s edition of MSNBC’s “AM Joy,” Washington Post propagandist Jennifer Rubin said in no uncertain terms that the Republican Party must be “burned down” with “no survivors.”
“It’s not only that Trump has to lose, but that all his enablers have to lose — we have to collectively, in essence, burn down the Republican party. We have to level them because if there are survivors — if there are people who weather this storm, they will do it again — will take this as confirmation that, ‘Hey, it just pays to ride the wave — look at me, I’ve made it through,’” she told Joy Reid.
Keep in mind this is supposedly a “right-leaning” columnist for the Washington Post.
She wasn’t finished, however, and falsely accused the party of engaging in voter suppression:
This has become a dysfunctional anti-government party. That is not what the country wants and what it needs. And the proof is in the pudding. The reason they engage in voter suppression is because their underlying agenda is very unpopular. No one’s in favor, it turns out, of taking away people’s health care. People don’t like it when you come after Medicaid and Medicare.
And, Newsbusters tells us, she expressed hope in a country run by Democrats:
And if they don’t, then they’re going to lose election after election. And, frankly, that would be fine, too. My hope is that Democrats don’t blow it. My hope is that Democrats are able to pull together a coalition that’s large enough to govern, and that we can have some sane governance for a period of time.
Sane? Democrats? Seriously?
Of course, we’re not surprised at Rubin’s violent language. Violence and hatred are now the hallmarks of the left and MSNBC.
Here’s video of her comments:
Exit question: Does Rubin want a second bloody civil war in America? It sure looks that way to us.
Courtesy of Conservative Firing Line
- Opinion: Radical Democrats, allies deliberately pushing America to brink of second bloody civil war
- Fake conservative Jennifer Rubin: Sarah Huckabee Sanders should be shunned, banned from employment
- Left-wing WaPo, CNN upset wife of Clarence Thomas exercising First Amendment free speech right
- Fake conservative Jennifer Rubin: Sarah Huckabee Sanders should be publicly harassed as a ‘life sentence’ — Video
- WaPo op-ed advocates military coup to save democracy from Trump
- Did Joe Biden Just Threaten Civil War?
- Video: Women’s March Protester Wants to “Kill Trump” in Pursuit of “Communist Utopia”
- Crazed, Radical Dems & allies deliberately pushing America to brink of second civil war
- American Civil War 2: US media will have only itself to blame if all hell breaks loose
Dean is Back!!!
After two years I have regained my eyesight and I'm back.
I have overcome my health issues thanks to prayers, perseverance and GOD!
But my finances are in bad shape and I need help to get my children back (wife kicked me out).
If you can help financially please click here. If money is tight, I'd still welcome prayers. Please.
Thank YOU and God Bless!