Robert Frances “Beto” O’Rourke truly hates America, and he makes it clear every time he opens his mouth.
Recently, Fox News’ Tucker Carlson highlighted O’Rourke’s unhinged hatred of America, fueled by his own ignorance and willing acceptance of a false premise that the country was founded in 1619, more than 100 years before the Revolutionary War and the Constitution.
Here you go…
And because America is so immoral, Beto doesn’t think we deserve the liberty enshrined in the Constitution, Carlson said.
According to Beto, America is the reason for ALL the evil in the world. Talk about stupid…
This, by the way, is the modern Democrat Party and needs to be completely and utterly defeated and ground into the dustbin of history.
Courtesy of Conservative Firing Line
- Edgy: Beto Now Selling F-Bomb T-Shirts, Fundraises Off Shooting Victims
- Beto tells us what guns we’ll have to sell to the government if he gets elected to the White House
- Beto O’Rourke goes full commie, threatens to break apart U.S. wealth
- Beto O’Rourke claims Trump committed crimes, promises to prosecute if he wins in 2020
- Ted Cruz shreds Democrat Beto O’Rourke for saying he doesn’t ‘give a s**t’ about Second Amendment
- Beto: Gun Owners Will Willingly Hand Over Their Firearms
- The Bernie-Beto-Pelosi Blast of BS on Trump’s Mexico Tariff
- Whitey Has to Pay — Beto O’Rourke Proposes Slavery Reparations
- Beto O’Rourke Funneled $100,000 In Campaign Funds To Family Firm