On Thursday, a gaggle of radical Democrats led a rally to impeach Donald Trump. Among them was Rashida Tlaib, the ultra-radical member of the “squad,” who led the protest with her controversial “impeach the motherf****r” line.
Here’s the video:
— Roll Call (@rollcall) September 26, 2019
“This isn’t just about corruption,” Tlaib said. “This is about our way of life.”
Additionally, Tlaib is selling “impeach the MF” t-shirts:
Lean in with me to hold this lawless President accountable. Together, we will fight back and protect our democracy.
Our country depends on it!
— Rashida Tlaib (@RashidaTlaib) September 26, 2019
This is the modern Democrat Party, continuing its effort to push America to the brink of a second bloody civil war.
- Flashback: Pelosi Claims Republicans Impeaching Clinton Because They’re ‘Paralyzed With Hatred’
- Video: Dem Rep. Adam Schiff makes up fictional dialogue in Trump call
- Nadler Pursues Formal Impeachment…Still
- NYT Attempts to Smear Brett Kavanaugh, Avalanche of Impeachment Calls Ensue
- Opinion: Radical Democrats, allies deliberately pushing America to brink of second bloody civil war
- Deja Vu: Lyin’ Rashida Tlaib Says House Ready to Impeach Trump Now
- 324,928 Americans Have Signed Petition to Impeach Rashida Tlaib. Have YOU?
- Rob ‘Meathead’ Reiner: Impeach Trump for criticizing Omar & Tlaib
- Rashida “Impeach the Mother F*****” Tlaib Co-Authors Op-Ed Outlining Case For Impeachment Of Trump