On Thursday, a gaggle of radical Democrats led a rally to impeach Donald Trump. Among them was Rashida Tlaib, the ultra-radical member of the “squad,” who led the protest with her controversial “impeach the motherf****r” line.
According to Roll Call, “Reps. Ilhan Omar, Pramila Jayapal, Jesús ‘Chuy’ García and others also gave remarks in support of the House’s recently announced impeachment inquiry.”
Here’s the video:
— Roll Call (@rollcall) September 26, 2019
“This isn’t just about corruption,” Tlaib said. “This is about our way of life.”
Additionally, Tlaib is selling “impeach the MF” t-shirts:
Lean in with me to hold this lawless President accountable. Together, we will fight back and protect our democracy.
Our country depends on it!
…and yes you can even wear what you feel https://t.co/8C3BUfp1kf pic.twitter.com/QwBADidAHo
— Rashida Tlaib (@RashidaTlaib) September 26, 2019
This is the modern Democrat Party, continuing its effort to push America to the brink of a second bloody civil war.
- Flashback: Pelosi Claims Republicans Impeaching Clinton Because They’re ‘Paralyzed With Hatred’
- Video: Dem Rep. Adam Schiff makes up fictional dialogue in Trump call
- Nadler Pursues Formal Impeachment…Still
- NYT Attempts to Smear Brett Kavanaugh, Avalanche of Impeachment Calls Ensue
- Opinion: Radical Democrats, allies deliberately pushing America to brink of second bloody civil war
- Deja Vu: Lyin’ Rashida Tlaib Says House Ready to Impeach Trump Now
- 324,928 Americans Have Signed Petition to Impeach Rashida Tlaib. Have YOU?
- Rob ‘Meathead’ Reiner: Impeach Trump for criticizing Omar & Tlaib
- Rashida “Impeach the Mother F*****” Tlaib Co-Authors Op-Ed Outlining Case For Impeachment Of Trump