The Second Amendment is not negotiable.
Americans will not be stripped of their rights to defend themselves, and their loved ones, against those who seek to do them harm.
Here are 9 more examples of Good Guys with Guns from August 2019, courtesy of The Daily Signal:
Every month this year, we’ve highlighted just a handful of the numerous times that law-abiding Americans have exercised their Second Amendment rights in defense of themselves or others. Just like January, February, March, April, May, June, and July, August was full of examples of how the right to keep and bear arms is essential to the protection of individual rights.
- Aug. 1; Nashville, Tennessee—A restaurant employee stopped an armed robber in his tracks by retrieving a co-worker’s handgun and opening fire on the robber, causing him to flee the restaurant. No employees or patrons were injured, but the robber was struck by the employee’s rounds and later died of his wounds.
- Aug. 7; Lake City, Florida—A man used his firearm to protect his home against an intruder, attempting to hold the intruder at gunpoint while calling the police. The intruder fled but was later captured by law enforcement officers. An investigation later determined that the intruder, who had a lengthy criminal record, had been in the process of stealing rifles and a hunting knife from the homeowner.
- Aug. 8; Espanola, New Mexico—A woman called police to report that two men impersonating FBI agents were trying to kick open her apartment door. Another tenant in the apartment repeatedly warned the fake agents that he was armed and tried to stop them from coming inside, but they nonetheless kicked down the door. The resident saw that one of the fake agents was armed and used his firearm to defend himself and those in the apartment, killing one intruder and sending the other running.
- Aug. 14; Phenix City, Alabama—The owner of a jewelry store defended himself, his mother-in-law, his employees, and his family business by shooting at two armed men who tried to rob his store. Both men immediately fled the scene, and the only loss to the store occurred when one of the men accidently knocked over a glass case in the process of fleeing. The owner’s mother-in-law expressed her gratitude, telling reporters, “You can replace material things, but you can’t replace a life.”
- Aug. 18; Spartanburg, South Carolina—A shopper successfully protected himself outside of a Lowe’s Home Improvement store, shooting and killing a man who appeared ready to attack him with a 4-foot-long piece of lumber. The attacker had earlier been confrontational with the shopper inside the store, but appeared to leave after the shopper started walking down different aisles to avoid him. However, he had only gone to the parking lot to grab the lumber from his truck, and waited until the shopper came out of the store to threaten him again.
- Aug. 20; Washington, D.C.—A concealed carry permit holder shot at two armed men who approached him at a bus stop and threatened to rob him. The would-be robbers blocked the permit holder’s path, telling him not to move while brandishing a gun. The permit holder then drew his own firearm and fired several rounds, striking one assailant in the arm and sending both fleeing.
- Aug. 21; Pasco County, Florida—A local community is hailing one of its own as a hero after a man intervened with his firearm to defend a neighbor from domestic violence. The Good Samaritan was mowing his lawn when he heard a woman screaming in a nearby house and ran to assist her, first removing the children from the dangerous scene to ensure their safety and then attempting to de-escalate the situation. The domestic violence suspect ultimately tried to shoot the Good Samaritan and the woman, but was instead shot and killed by the Good Samaritan.
- Aug. 27; Akron, Ohio—An elderly homeowner told journalists that a would-be burglar “picked the wrong house” after being caught by the homeowner and held at gunpoint until police arrived. The house had been broken into just days earlier, and some of the homeowner’s firearms and ammunition had been stolen. Since other valuable items had been left behind, the homeowner feared that the burglar might return to finish the job armed with one of the stolen guns. This time, however, the homeowner was ready.
- Aug. 28; Dallas—An 84-year-old man protected himself and his sleeping wife by shooting an armed home intruder, who then fled the property. Burglars had targeted the couple in the past and the man told journalists that he had decided not to be a victim anymore. He explained that the police can’t be everywhere at once, so “sometimes you’ve got to take responsibility of your own to protect your own.” The neighborhood crime watch leader agreed, saying: “If more people would shoot at the robbers or invaders, they would think twice about breaking into their homes. [They would think,] ‘Hey this person might be armed.’”
Read more at The Daily Signal…
Are they coming for our guns?
Of course they are, and Democrat Presidential candidates fully admit it.
- Texas Republican lawmaker to Beto O’Rourke: “My AR is ready for you”
- Watch: Democrat Joe Biden mad Trump hasn’t banned magazines that ‘hold multiple bullets’
- Presidential Candidate Reveals Dems Latest Plan to Take YOUR Guns
- Kamala Harris promises to rule like dictator on guns if Congress doesn’t bow to her will
- Corey Booker Backs Legislation That Would Result in Americans Being ‘Thrown in Jail’ If They Won’t Surrender Their Guns
They would leave you and your family defenseless and stop stories like these from having happy endings:
- Another Possible School Shooting Stopped By Good Guy With Gun That You Won’t Hear About In The Mainstream Media
- Good Guy With a Gun: Georgia Homeowner Shoots, Kills 3 Teens Wearing Masks; Teens Fired First
- GOOD GUYS WITH GUNS: Two Armed Citizens in Oklahoma Stop Shooter at Restaurant (VIDEO)
- Good Gal with a Gun: Drive-In Manager Saves Her Own Life, Kills Masked Robber Armed with a Baseball Bat
- Guns Save Lives: Armed Citizen Saves 70 Year-Old Man From Brutal Knife Attack
- 9 Cases Where Legal Carry Guns Saved Lives
The 2nd Amendment is not negotiable.
Americans will not bend on this.
Our elected servants are not our masters and no law they pass will compel us to surrender our weapons without a fight.