President Trump has posted yet another tweet that is likely to elicit howls of outrage from the left. In the tweet, he claims that he has “an obligation to end CORRUPTION, even if that means requesting the help of a foreign country or countries.” And he is exactly correct. As the chief law enforcement officer in the land, President Trump should be cracking down on corruption wherever it is found. But the Democrats are trying to twist Trump’s request of help from Ukraine into a campaign finance violation, which as I pointed out yesterday is absolutely absurd. Unfortunately, at this point the Democrats are fully committed to going down the road of impeachment, and so there is no turning back now. But as this process unfolds, Trump will just keep on tweeting, and the left will just keep becoming more and more hysterical.
As President I have an obligation to end CORRUPTION, even if that means requesting the help of a foreign country or countries. It is done all the time. This has NOTHING to do with politics or a political campaign against the Bidens. This does have to do with their corruption!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 4, 2019
Courtesy of The Economic Collapse Blog
Latest Trump News…
- “Mad Maxine” Waters Blames Trump Because She Can’t Go “Grocery Shopping”
- WHAT IF Trump is Really Playing 4-D Chess, and the Ukraine Crisis is the Biggest Baddest Political Trap Ever Set?
- Trump Says Big Pharma Might Be Driving Impeachment: Does Daniel Best’s Suspicious “Suicide” Prove He’s Right?
- In a New Campaign Ad, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell is Vowing to Keep Trump From Being Removed From Office
- Franklin Graham Warns That “Our Country Could Begin To Unravel” If President Trump Is Removed From Office
Your Daily Briefing:
Fight Online Censorship!
Get the news Google and Facebook don't want you to see: Sign up for DC Clothesline's daily briefing and do your own thinking!