A transgender attendee at last night’s LGBTQ town hall accused host Nia Mikayla Henderson of perpetrating “violence” after the CNN host got the pronunciation of her name wrong.
Henderson introduced the trans person as Shea Diamond, pronouncing the first name ‘shay’.
“Erm, it’s Shea Diamond,” responded the trans person, pronouncing the first name ‘she-a’.
“Put that on record,” said Diamond, to which Henderson responded, “It’s on the record.”
— Julio Rosas (@Julio_Rosas11) October 11, 2019
Yes honey, it’s violence to misgender or to alter a name of a trans person, so let’s always get that right first” asserted Diamond.
As we reported earlier, this was by no means the only highlight of the night.
Get woke, get humiliated.
I used to think CNN town halls were a tragedy, but now I realize they’re a comedy.
Courtesy of Prison Planet
My voice is being silenced by free speech-hating Silicon Valley behemoths who want me disappeared forever. It is CRUCIAL that you support me.
Support my sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.
- Kentucky Voters Reject Immorality: ‘Transgender’ Ads Lead to 8-Point Voter Swing to Republican Matt Bevin from Democrat Andy Beshear
- “Transprejudice” — Heterosexuals Who Reject Dating Transgenders — Re-Education To Follow
- Transgender Colorado School Shooter Says She Targeted Students Who Mocked Her Gender Identity
- As predicted: LGBT parents begin physically maiming their own children in botched transgender mutilations
- Left Targets retarded children for transgender indoctrination