The news isn’t necessarily that they got caught; it’s that even a secret court has told them that it’s illegal.
The fact is that these surveillance systems pre-date 9/11 and every major telecom company has special servers for federal access.
Jason Bermas covers the many violations of our privacy and the apparent illusion that we have a 4th Amendment. We live in a national security state with little oversight and no checks and balances.
Provide, Protect and Profit from what’s coming! Get a free issue of Counter Markets today.
Surveillance State News:
- WARNING! Google Chrome has devolved into nothing more than “surveillance software” that spies on its own users
- Big Brother Obama’s ILLEGAL “Hammer Surveillance Program” Violated MILLIONS of Americans, Not Just President Trump
- Federal Judge Sides With Government, Rules Mass Surveillance Can Remain Secret
- Oregon: SB 56 would mandate government surveillance of your newborn baby in your own home
- Federal Whistleblowers Expose TSA’s “Quiet Skies” Secret Surveillance Program for ALL Travelers