Someone should do Crazy Joe Biden a favor and get him some professional help. While speaking at an arena in Iowa, the former Vice President turned his back to the audience and began speaking to the screen behind him.
A video of the incident was posted to Twitter:
A post at Lifezette noted:
At the start of the speech, Biden came trotting out in an awkward “Look, everyone, I can run” moment.
And during the speech, Biden was walking in circles while speaking to the crowd.
Perhaps that’s what threw him off — and left him talking to a screen for about 18-plus seconds.
It’s actually really disturbing. He’s clearly not mentally all there. Very very disturbing.
— Barbara_AOK (@Barbara_AOK) November 2, 2019
Yes, it is very disturbing.
A post at 100 Percent Fed Up asked:
Dear Biden Family,
Come rescue Joe!
Courtesy of Conservative Firing Line
- Biden Scandal gets Worse As More Money Involved
- Donna Brazile gives very bizarre defense of Joe Biden’s war story megagaffe
- Joe Biden campaign demands networks ban, censor Rudy Giuliani
- Is this the Joe Biden Democrats hope will face Donald Trump in 2020?
- Video: Democrat Joe Biden mad Trump hasn’t banned magazines that ‘hold multiple bullets’
- The Forgotten Lie That Joe Biden Repeated for Over 35 Years
- Joe Biden Loses Train of Thought When Asked About His Son’s Business Dealings
- Doctor Appears on Tucker Carlson & Says Biden’s Eye is Probably Fine But His Mental Health Probably Isn’t