Last weekend CNN attended the LSU-Alabama football game in search of Trump dissenters.
What they found was that even black voters from Alabama support Trump.
They aren’t buying your lies anymore CNN.
Here’s more from Gary:
Christina Laila adds this:
This didn’t go the way far-left fake news CNN hoped.
President Trump and First Lady Melania arrived to chants of “USA! USA!” from a packed crowd at Bryant-Denny Stadium for the LSU-Alabama college football game in Tuscaloosa, Alabama Saturday afternoon.
Fans attending the LSU-Alabama football game Saturday told CNN that President Trump is being treated unfairly by the Democrats.
Schiff and Pelosi are spearheading a Soviet-style impeachment inquiry denying President Trump due process — and Americans are awake and aware to the scam.
CNN asked a black football fan attending the game if Trump has been treated fairly — and his answer stunned CNN.
“No. No, I don’t, I don’t because when the man tried to help the country and you’re still trying to find a situation to throw out his character…ain’t no perfect president…but I think he’s been treated unfairly,” he said.
A woman attending the LSU-Alabama game told CNN the Soviet-style impeachment process is “ridiculous and unfair.”
“I wish they would focus on getting stuff done instead of harassing the President,” a woman said.
Take that, CNN!
As much as the media tries to rally the country against President Trump, it just isn’t working.
- Michigan Locals TEAR APART CNN’s Trump Narrative Right to Reporter’s Face!!
- CNN Supervisor Wishes For Trump’s Death: “Hopefully Soon”
- CNN Benches Latino Contributor Because He Supports Trump
- Shrink CNN Guest: Donald Trump is More Dangerous Than Hitler, Stalin, Mao
Here’s an idea.
Why don’t you jump on the winning side for once and maybe your struggling ratings would go back up.
- Tucker Carlson’s Ratings Beat CNN’s Entire Prime Time Line Up Combined. Now CNN Is Targeting His Advertisers.
- CNN Lies Send Ratings to Record Lows, Yogi Bear, Olsen Twin Reruns Now Have More Viewers
It is becoming increasingly obvious to Americans that the mainstream media does not care about truth or fair reporting.
They do not care about America.
To the contrary, they are pushing a dangerous agenda.
Dean Garrison is the Publisher of DC Clothesline and DC Dirty Laundry