Gary Franchi of Next News Network sat down for an interview with, Pelosi’s GOP challenger, John Dennis and published the video Wednesday.
Gary and John talked about how Nancy is on a power trip.
She neglects her own district AND congressional business to pursue this charade we call Trump’s impeachment.
- Bombshell: Pelosi and Schiff Connected to a Ukrainian Arms Dealer
- Family Affair: Not Just Hunter Biden, Pelosi’s Son Paul Jr. Now Enters Ukraine Controversy
John Dennis has an uphill battle for sure, but if the voters of San Francisco want to vote for the continued filth and homelessness and put a woman who cares more about personal vendettas than helping her own district back into power, that is their own stupidity.
As conservatives we can only keep grinding and chipping away.
Here’s Gary’s interview with John Dennis the man who is determined to retire Nancy Pelosi for good:
It seems like John Dennis cares about solutions for San Franciso, and solutions are desperately needed.
- San Francisco jury awards Planned Parenthood $2.2M in damages against pro-life journalist David Daleiden
- Meet San Francisco’s New DA: Public Urination ‘Will Not Be Prosecuted’
- San Francisco No Longer Feels Like It’s in America
- San Francisco Schools Radicalizing Kids as Young as 5 With Anti-Trump, Anti-American Propaganda Showcased at Recent Rally
- Taxpayer $$$ in San Francisco Funds Screening of Movie “Why Don’t We Murder More White People?”
Let’s not forget about the filth and feces…
- Leftists have turned San Francisco into a giant toilet filled with human feces
- Nobody Does It Better: The Amount Of Human Feces On San Francisco Streets Is Going Up Every Single Year
What in the hell is power-tripping Nancy Pelosi doing for her own district?
If you want to learn more about John Dennis, visit his website here.
Here is a sneak peak:
You don’t have to compromise.
John is not your typical candidate. Born in Jersey City, he grew up in one of that town’s toughest public housing projects. John saw firsthand how crime, homelessness and drugs can break down the fabric of a community.
John’s parents, his father a longshoreman and mother a city hall clerk and Democratic Committeewoman, instilled in him a sense of pride in hard work and community. He worked in order to put himself through college, where he was student body president. In college he met his future business partners with whom he started Humanscale – one of the world’s top 10 design firms, specializing in office seating.
Doing business around the world has given John invaluable experience working with transportation and other government agencies. He has worked in tech, and is currently a successful real estate developer. He is the only candidate with housing expertise, having actually been through the development process in San Francisco.
John Dennis is an American success story. From public housing to Pacific Heights, the accomplishment, wisdom and experience of John’s journey is what San Francisco needs to shake up Washington DC.
John, his wife Heather and their daughter Devan live in their dog Augie’s house in Pacific Heights. John has been a San Francisco resident for 27 years.
There aren’t many conservatives in America who do not want to see Pelosi gone for good.
So share the heck out of this video.
Even if you don’t live in Pelosi’s district, some of your friends or their friends might.
We need to support a man with integrity who is out to save America from Nancy Pelosi.
Our other choice is to wait for an indictment that may never come.
We all know how that usually goes.
If you really want Pelosi gone it starts with you, NO MATTER WHERE YOU CALL HOME.
Dean Garrison is the Publisher of DC Clothesline and DC Dirty Laundry