How many of these attacks on mosques were presented by the political and media elites as instances of “Islamophobia”?
In any case, the Sunni-Shi’ite jihad, having been fought for fourteen centuries in Muslim countries, has now come to diverse Britain. How far gone is Britain? This far gone: the non-Muslims are aware of Sunni-Shia hostility, and fear the consequences. In 2014, an 84-year-old non-Muslim, Kenneth Peters, who lived in a Shi’ite area, said: “What half of us fear is a load of angry Sunnis from Slough coming here and having a rumble.”
Angry Sunnis from Slough. Celebrate diversity! There will be much more of this.
“Birmingham mosque attacks: Shia Muslim jailed,” BBC, November 28, 2019:
A Shia Muslim has been jailed for three years and nine months for vandalism attacks on five mosques in Birmingham.
Arman Rezazadeh, who is of Iranian descent, used a sledgehammer to smash windows and doors in Perry Barr, Aston and Erdington on 21 March.
The 34-year-old admitted religiously aggravated criminal damage .
Judge Michael Chambers QC said Rezazadeh had been “motivated by religious hatred” and all the mosques he attacked were used by Sunni Muslims.
Rezazadeh sparked a major hate crime inquiry supported by anti-terror police, Birmingham Crown Court heard.
He caused damaged put at more than £11,000 in the attacks at Witton Islamic Centre, Al-Habib Trust and Jamia Masjid Ghausia, all in Aston, Masjid Madrassa Faizul Islam in Perry Barr and Jam-E-Masjid Qiblah Hadhrat Sahib Gulhar Shareef in Erdington.
Prosecutor Tom Walkling said the defendant had been drinking alcohol to celebrate the Iranian new year on the eve of the attacks and that he had a history of mental issues linked to cannabis use.
Rezazadeh, of Greenhill Road, Handsworth, handed himself in and admitted being behind the attacks. He confessed to give himself an opportunity to “expose” false religious teachings, the court was told….
Passing sentence, Judge Chambers said…”The harm in this case has been extremely substantial – the impact on the local and wider Muslim community has been huge.”
- “Islamophobia Expert”: Christianity Is “An Oppressive Political System Bent On Discrimination”
- Muslim Rep. Rashida Tlaib: Democrats Were Upset With Omar’s Anti-Semitism Because Of “Islamophobia”
- How Long Before “Islamophobia” Becomes A Criminal Offense Requiring Imprisonment?
- Saudis Accused Of Islamophobia After Revealing “Muslim Sister” Ilhan Omar’s Brotherhood Links
- CNN Is Worried That The New Mexico Islamic Jihad Compound May Lead To “Racism & Islamophobia” More Than What Actually Happened There
- Michigan Gubernatorial Candidate Called Out On Muslim Brotherhood Ties, Cries “Racism” & “Islamophobia”
Courtesy of Robert Spencer @ Jihad Watch
Your Daily Briefing:
Fight Online Censorship!
Get the news Google and Facebook don't want you to see: Sign up for DC Clothesline's daily briefing and do your own thinking!