Democratic Representative Rashida Tlaib on Thursday blamed the recent shooting in Jersey City allegedly committed by two black suspects on “white supremacy.”
“This is heartbreaking. White supremacy kills,” Tlaib tweeted, linking to a post memorializing the victims.
The New York Times reported on Wednesday that one of the shooting suspects had links to the Black Hebrew Israelites.
After getting backlash, Tlaib deleted the tweet but failed to issue a correction or an apology.
Tlaib in the past has tweeted out four separate hate hoaxes — all of which were falsely blamed on white people — and failed to apologize for or correct any of them.
- New Video Exposes Rashida Tlaib as a Complete Racist — Watch
- Must See Video: The Islamic Takeover Has Begun, Watch Thousands of Shia Muslims March in Rashida Tlaib’s District
- Video Captures Rashida Tlaib Telling Police Chief Not to Hire White People Particular Job
- Watch: Rashida Tlaib leads protesters with ‘impeach the motherf****r’ line
- Rashida Tlaib Says America Needs a ‘Revolution’ – She Needs to do What is Right for AmericaFollow InformationLiberation on Twitter, Facebook, Gab and Minds.