While stumping for Crazy Bernie Sanders in Los Angeles on Saturday, Democrat socialist Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez falsely claimed the United States is “not an advanced society” and is evolving into fascism under Donald Trump.
“What we are living in now is not an advanced society,” she falsely claimed. Then she stated that it’s “fascism that we’re evolving into” under Trump.
— Tom Elliott (@tomselliott) December 23, 2019
“Are we ready for the revolution?” she asked the crowd at one point in her screed.
"Are we ready for the revolution?"
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) December 23, 2019
One person asked:
What world do these people live in?
— Consul & Senator Marcus T. Cicero (@cedantarmatog1) December 23, 2019
Good question. Our guess is “bizarro world,” where up is down and good is evil.
In another part of her remarks, the New York Democrat called Sanders’ campaign “a movement that has been decades in the making” and said the time had come to put the interests of the working class ahead of the elites.
“We can’t go back to the way things were before, because the way thing were before is how we got to where we are now. We cannot go back to a world where the rich are put first and working people are put last in Washington day in and day out,” Ocasio-Cortez said.
“I go into work all the time and I hear people saying, ‘What will my donors think?’” she added in an apparent jab at 2020 candidate and South Bend, Indiana, Mayor Pete Buttigieg, who has faced pointed criticisms for holding a glitzy fundraiser in what fellow White House contender Sen. Elizabeth Warren described as a wine cave. “I see that billionaires get members of Congress on speed dial and waitresses don’t, okay? There’s a difference.”
Another person noted:
I’m beginning to think that none of these folks are familiar with what the word “fascism” means. https://t.co/k0thhaO5VX
— Drew Holden (@DrewHolden360) December 23, 2019
hat’s because they don’t. Either that, or as Twitchy noted, “…they simply hope everybody is stupid.”
Our guess is that’s it’s a combination of the two.
Courtesy of Conservative Firing Line
- Analysis: Democrat Party a DIRECT THREAT to United States with sham impeachment
- Eugenics-supporting AOC Falsely Accuses President Trump of Supporting Eugenics
- Video of the Day: CBS forgets Constitution, asks Bernie if he’ll pick AOC as his VP running mate
- Video: Socialist Bernie Sanders promises ‘war’ on ‘white nationalism and racism’ as president
- Bernie Sanders’ ‘Economic Bill Of Rights’ a Near Duplicate of Stalin’s 1936 Soviet Constitution
- Village Idiot AOC Cheers 1500 Amazon Jobs Coming to NYC After Previously Cheering the Loss of 25,000
- “Decarbonize” means DEPOPULATION, because humans are carbon-based organisms… AOC, Bernie Sanders are actually promoting extermination of humans
- AOC REACTS to Impeachment and It Might Be the Most Moronic Statement She Has Ever Made
- AOC Gets Nasty Surprise From Ticked Off Veterans