Over the weekend Iran offered a bounty of $80 Million for Donald Trump’s head, literally.
Comedian George Lopez responded, saying that he would do it for $40 Million.
As we and others reported Sunday, the Iranian regime placed a bounty of $80 million to kill President Trump. We wondered, somewhat tongue-in-cheek, whether or not Democrats and their far left allies would accept and try to collect the bounty. On Sunday evening, Breitbart reported, actor George Lopez appeared to do just that.
Except, Lopez said from his official Instagram account, “We’ll do it for half” of the $80 million pledged by Iran, meaning he would murder Trump for $40 million.
George Lopez’ fans might still be laughing, but I doubt Mr. Lopez is.
The secret service is now involved.
Here’s more from Next News Network:
Trending Politics has more…
Over the weekend, “Comedian” George Lopez said that he would like to kill President Trump for a payment of $40 million.
Conservatives on Twitter then rushed to notify the Secret Service of his threat and now they have responded in a statement to the Daily Caller.
Here’s what the Daily Caller just reported:
The United States Secret Service is “aware” of an Instagram post from comedian George Lopez that many perceived as a threat on President Donald Trump’s life.
“The Secret Service is aware of the [post] made by Mr. Lopez,” a U.S. Secret Service representative told the Daily Caller via a statement. “The Secret Service takes all threats against the President and or any of our protectees seriously, and as a matter of practice, we do not comment on matters involving protective intelligence.”
Thank God they are looking into this. Lopez is an unhinged liberal who is capable of anything. This threat must be taken very seriously.
When did it become OK to throw assassination jokes around about our President?
When Trump took office.
It is quite insane really.
- “Kill Trump, Hang Him, Hunt Him” Facebook Page Doesn’t Violate Facebook Community Standards
- Video: Women’s March Protester Wants to “Kill Trump” in Pursuit of “Communist Utopia”
- Ethiopian Immigrant Travels to White House to ‘Kill Trump’ And ‘All White Police’
- Video: Gangster Threatens to Kill Trump For Taking Away His Mama’s Food Stamps
- Hillary Supporters Burn American Flag, Riot, Threaten to Kill Trump After Losing Election
Celebrities, News Organizations & Politicians have certainly “gone there” as well.
- Tom Arnold Aims JFK Assassination Tweet at Trump
- Illinois Democrat Holds Fundraiser Featuring Mock Trump Assassinations
- Disgraceful! Trump Assassination Attempt Featured In Bernie 2020 Ad PROVES Sanders Has Hit ROCK BOTTOM
- New York Times Publishes ‘Trump Assassination’ Short Story
What are all of these people so afraid of?
Trump symbolizes America stumbling back onto the straight and narrow path after she had largely lost her way.
Trump is far from perfect, but compared to his recent predecessors he is a saint.
Kathy Griffin wasn’t funny with her Trump beheading skit and neither is George Lopez with his comments of accepting an Iranian bounty to kill President Trump.
Lopez is absolutely disgusting.
We are at war with Iran.
America doesn’t need his twisted attempt at humor now.
Both are comedians that crossed a line they should not have crossed.
Both are “has been” performers who got all sorts of attention, in the wrong sort of way.