— The Hill (@thehill) January 17, 2020
Thinking back a few years, do you remember what students were saying about Michelle Obama’s lunch program?
Here are a few reminders…
- San Diego sheeple happily sign petition for “Michelle Obama Soylent Green” school lunch menu
- EXPERT: ‘MICHELLE OBAMA SCHOOL LUNCHES’ CAUSING CANCER
- BUGS & MOLD: ‘Michelle Obama School Lunches’ Continue to Disgust
- Michelle Obama’s school lunches look and taste like ‘decomposed rotten prison food’
- Let Them Eat Cake: The First Lady’s “Improved” Public School Lunches vs. The Obama Girls’ School Lunch Menu
- Michelle Obama’s School Lunches In Pictures: “Is That Photo Taken From Death Row?”
- Kids say Michelle’s school lunch tastes like vomit
Well, President Trump decided to put the final nail in Mooch’s school lunch program’s coffin on her birthday.
President Trump continues his onslaught on all unnecessary government regulations. His focus first was on business – he needed to get rid of the red tape and get this country moving forward again.
Which he did and none would argue otherwise. So now Trump is moving on to other areas of government blight and he just ended Michelle Obama’s favorite program.
Obama’s signature issue was her school lunch program and while the left is screaming Trump did it on her birthday – first off so what if he did it on her birthday, but moreover he waited three years to do it, so if there was any bad intent he would have done it day one.
Trump has systematically combed through the bureaucracy and is draining the swamp, it was inevitable he would eventually get to this restrictive regulation too.
From The Hill:
The Trump administration on Friday announced plans to roll back school lunch standards on vegetables and fruits originally promoted by Michelle Obama, unveiling the proposal on the former first lady’s birthday.
The new standards will allow schools more flexibility “because they know their children best,” the Agriculture Department said in a press release.
“Schools and school districts continue to tell us that there is still too much food waste and that more common-sense flexibility is needed to provide students nutritious and appetizing meals. We listened and now we’re getting to work,” Agriculture Secretary Sonny Perdue said in a statement.
While Trump may have driven the final nail on Michelle Obama’s birthday, it is important to note that he prioritized and began working on this back in 2017, shortly after election.
- Michelle Obama Attacks Trump For Ending Her Rat Food Based School Lunches
- Trump Rolling Back Michelle Obama’s Disgusting School Lunches
If he wanted to finalize things on Mooch’s birthday, that’s OK.
But how do we even know for sure that Trump knows when Michelle Obama’s birthday is?
Was he invited to the party in the new mansion?
- There Goes the Neighborhood: Barry & Mooch Officially Close Deal on $11.75 Million Martha’s Vineyard Mansion
Maybe he was mad because he wasn’t invited. LOL
Take that Mooch!