I’d say that when Times Square allows a Democrat to be attacked it is a pretty good indication that the party is looking elsewhere.
Joe Biden has been hung out to dry, for all of NYC to see.
Here’s the ad that is now playing in Times Square.
Here’s more background from Gateway Pundit:
Committee chairman Ted Harvey sent The Gateway Pundit this statement on the project
“The Biden family name is synonymous with corruption, especially in Ukraine. Our goal is to educate Americans about the shady deals and ruthless power moves that ‘Quid Pro Joe’ executed on behalf of his son, Hunter, and at the expense of the Ukrainian government. The American people deserve to know the truth, and we are committed to sharing it with them.”
Biden certainly has a lot of explaining to do in regards to Ukraine.
- Three Senate Committees Open Investigations Into Obama-Biden Ukrainian Election Interference
- Watch: OAN Pundit Puts Final Nail In Biden’s Coffin, Interviews Ukrainian Prosecutor That Biden Had Fired
- Giuliani Bombshell: Ukraine Prosecutor Ordered Fired By Biden Was Poisoned, Died Twice & Was Revived
- Giuliani Uncovers Treasure Trove of Ukrainian Documents, “Biden Money Laundering And Perjury”
- Ukrainian Officials Release Hunter Biden’s Records: 46 Payments From Burisma, Totaling Over $3.1 Million
I’m doubting that Joe will be allowed the chance for a rebuttal in Times Square.
They tend to be very protective of their material, from what I understand.
At least you are in good company there Joe.
Want to win New York?
Maybe apply for Bloomberg’s VP position.
You have lots of experience being the head tyrant’s b**ch.