Kansas City, Missouri is 55 percent white and 30 percent black. Our friends at the Kansas City Police Department put together one of the more thorough homicide analysis available in all the nation on yearly basis.
The 2019 Homicide Report was especially revealing, noting of 148 victims:
- 77 percent were black
- 18 percent were white
But what was astonishing about 2019, was the race of the suspects in these homicides: 91 are black, four are Hispanic and 12 are white.
Which means, 88 percent of known homicide suspects in 55 percent white Kansas City, Missouri in 2018 were non-white.
Or, for those keeping score at home, 84 percent of known homicide suspects in 30 percent black Kansas City in 2019 were black.
What percent of those uncleared homicides do you think have a black suspect? Probably close to 99 percent.
This is data no local publication or news affiliate in Kansas City will report, so we felt compelled to break it down for you.
Race & Crime
- BLACK CRIME FACTS THAT THE WHITE LIBERAL MEDIA DARE NOT TALK ABOUT
- FBI’s 2018 Hate Crime Data Shows Blacks 2.6 Times More Likely Than Whites to Commit Hate Crimes
- Charlotte Observer Report Shows Half of All Weapons Offenses in North Carolina Are Dismissed: Because Cracking Down on Gun Crime Means More Non-Whites (Blacks) in Jail
- HATE CRIME BLACKOUT: Black Man Circled Car Before Running Over 2 White Boys In Colorado
- Because of High Levels of Theft, Family Dollar in 98.8% Non-White Community (82% Black) in Jacksonville, Florida Limits Number of People Allowed in Store
- Fake white hate-crime: Surveillance camera catches black man in ‘white racist’ arson of family market
Courtesy of UNZ.com
Your Daily Briefing:
Fight Online Censorship!
Get the news Google and Facebook don't want you to see: Sign up for DC Clothesline's daily briefing and do your own thinking!