The Bidens are certainly not opposed to using Joe’s political career to spread the wealth around the family.
Recently we’ve reported that Joe’s brothers, Frank and James, walked into situations very similar to Hunter’s cushy Ukraine deal.
Valerie Biden, Joe’s Sister, also made some questionable moves with Joe’s campaign funds.
Now Ashley Biden, Joe’s Daughter, is under scrutiny.
The Washington Examiner reports:
A Delaware nonprofit organization received a $166,000 federal grant about the same time it appointed then-Vice President Joe Biden’s daughter as executive director, according to government and tax records.
In September 2014, the Delaware Center for Justice was selected for a competitive two-year grant by the U.S. Department of Justice through the federal Edward Byrne Memorial grant program, which Biden helped steer significant funding to as vice president and senator.
His daughter, Ashley Biden, 38, had been associate director of the Delaware Center for Justice for about a year at the time. Two months after the grant selection, the nonprofit organization announced that she had been promoted to executive director.
Joe Biden was one of the top advocates for the Edward Byrne grant while in the Senate and helped steer $1.7 billion to the program as vice president. The grant, which was named in honor of a fallen New York City Police Department officer, typically supports efforts to strengthen local law enforcement. The program has also faced criticism from justice reform organizations, including the American Civil Liberties Union, which claimed it perpetuated “racial disparities, police corruption, over-incarceration and civil rights abuses.”
The National Legal and Policy Center, a government watchdog group, said the timing raised questions about whether Biden’s position as vice president and as an advocate for the program had any influence on the selection process.
“The timing of the grant approval and his daughter’s ascent to leadership in the organization that received it makes it necessary for the agencies involved to investigate whether Biden improperly used his influence to steer this grant to his daughter,” said Tom Anderson, director of the National Legal and Policy Center’s Government Integrity Project.
Delaware was one of three jurisdictions chosen to participate in the Edward Byrne grant’s newly created “Smart Pretrial Demonstration” initiative in September 2014. The program was intended to “improve the functioning of the criminal justice system, such as activities pertaining to crime prevention, control, or reduction, or the enforcement of the criminal law.”
It appears Ashley wasn’t as motivated to loot as the other Bidens were.
Maybe Dad helped her out by buying her that promotion.
- James Biden’s Firm Got $1.5 Billion in Government Contracts
- Joe Biden’s Brother Frank Linked to Projects That Received $54 Million from Obama Administration
- Biden Crime Family’s Latest: Valerie Biden, Joe’s Sister, Sent Million$ from Campaign Funds to Her Own Consulting Firm
- Attorneys at Custody Hearings: Hunter Biden Helped Defraud Native Americans Out of $60 Million, Also Involved in $150 Million Ukraine Counterfeiting Scheme
- Court Filing Accuses Hunter Biden of $156 Million Ukraine Money Laundering Scheme
- Bombshell: Hunter Biden NEVER Worked in Ukraine Despite Five Years on Burisma’s Board, While Being Paid $50,000 a Month
- The Millions The Bidens Took From Ukraine Pale in Comparison to The $130 Million Rip Off They Pulled on AMERICANS
Once again, a question was asked recently that deserves an answer…
I don’t think that question is very much in doubt now.
The Bidens are White Collar Crooks.
What a shock!