Stick a plastic straw in Bloomberg because he’s done.
An old video of Michael Bloomberg speaking some unfortunate truth has surfaced, so now he’s automatically labeled a racist.
Is stating facts about minority crime racist?
I personally don’t think so and we cover those stories regularly here.
- Because of High Levels of Theft, Family Dollar in 98.8% Non-White Community (82% Black) in Jacksonville, Florida Limits Number of People Allowed in Store
- In 2018 Virginia, Blacks Represented 19% of the Population of the State, But 70 Percent of Homicide Suspects
- In 66% White/13% Black St. Paul, Minnesota, Blacks Are Responsible for Nearly Every Homicide (2019 Rate Doubled Prior Year)
- Bureau of Justice Stats: Blacks Committed 90% of Violent Felonies Between Blacks and Whites in 2018
- Black Activist Residents of Philadelphia Admit Blacks are Primary Perpetrators of Gun Violence in the 44% Black City
All links open in new windows if you want to read any of those stories later.
Did you catch the last one?
Even black activists are trying to clean up the problem of black crime in Philadelphia.
That is something liberals are not familiar with.
They don’t favor real solutions, they favor fairy tale solutions that keep minority communities dumbed down and oppressed.
Does saying any of these FACTS about minority crime make one racist?
It does if your primary support comes from Democrats.
Facts are not as important as skin color to Democrats.
Ask Rachel Dolezal.
At any rate, Bloomberg is done because someone dug up some old footage of him talking frankly about crime and race.
HOLY FUCK, you gotta listen to this speech @MikeBloomberg tried to block from release.
— Trisha (@Trisha_Tahmasbi) February 10, 2020
Here’s a partial transcript from Deepclips:
95% of your murders — murderers and murder victims — fit one M.O. You can just take the description, Xerox it and pass it out to all the cops.
They are male minorities, sixteen to twenty-five. That’s true in New York, that’s true in virtually every city (inaudible). And, that’s where the real crime is. You’ve got to get the guns out of the hands of the people that are getting killed.
You want to spend the money on a lot of cops in the streets. Put those cops where the crime is, which means in minority neighborhoods.
So, one of the unintended consequences is people say, ‘Oh my god, you are arresting kids for marijuana that are all minorities.’
Yes, that’s true. Why? Because we put all the cops in minority neighborhoods. Yes. That’s true. Why do we do it? Because that’s where all the crime is.
And the way you get the guns out of the kids’ hands is to throw them up against the walls and frisk them. And then they start (inaudible) ‘Oh, I don’t want to get caught.’ So they don’t bring the gun. They still have a gun, but the leave it at home.
Again, how does speaking truth make one racist?
Is saying that most whites aren’t talented enough to play NBA basketball racist?
No, it’s true.
Just because we see trends with certain races it does not mean that these trends can not be overcome by individuals.
Do you think Ben Carson is a gangster at heart?
To the contrary, Dr. Carson is an accomplished HEART surgeon.
Why don’t more blacks make the NHL?
Because that’s not a sport that’s popular within black communities.
Democrats will hang Michael Bloomberg out to dry for this old video.
I’m not about to defend this tool, because his politics are so wrong in so many ways, but it’s funny how his downfall with Democrats will be because he spoke the truth once upon a time.
- NRA TORCHES Bloomberg After His Misleading Super Bowl Gun Ads
- Lying Michael Bloomberg Busted — Running Obama-Era Footage of Caged Migrants to Criticize Trump
- Bloomberg derides hero Jack Wilson: “It’s the job of law enforcement to have guns and to decide when to shoot”
- One Look At Michael Bloomberg’s Twitter PROVES His 2020 Bid Is A JOKE
- The Bloomberg Effect: 23 Counties in Virginia Have Become “2nd Amendment Sanctuaries” in LESS THAN A MONTH!
I respect SOME of Bloomberg’s truth but don’t trust his solutions.
Democrats embrace all of Bloomberg’s lies but don’t want him spewing truth.
This is how screwed up the Democrats are.
They don’t believe in truth.
They manufacture their own truth and expect their leadership to spew it, even when their “truth” is based in pure fantasy.