The fallout that I predicted before the faux impeachment vote has not really materialized the way I thought it would.
But it is still happening.
On Tuesday 8 Mississippi Democrats joined the Republican party.
Here’s more from WLBT3:
JACKSON, Miss. (WLBT) – The Mississippi Republican Party is welcoming some new members and all of them were elected public offices as Democrats or Independents in this most recent election cycle.
The Mississippi Republican Party Chairman says he doesn’t expect this will be the last time they are welcoming new members to the GOP.
“We have had a relentless focus on switching conservative Democrats over to the Republican party,” explained MSGOP Chairman Lucien Smith. “They recognize increasingly that there is only one party that represents the conservative values of our state and that is the Republican party.”
All eight of the latest party switchers were from Smith and Covington Counties and one District Attorney whose district covers those areas. But the conservation didn’t take long to expand to the national party ties.
The eight officials who joined the MSGOP are:
- Matt Sullivan, District Attorney for the Thirteenth Circuit Court District (Covington, Jasper, Simpson and Smith Counties), (Former Democrat)
- Guy Easterling, Chancery Clerk (Former Independent)
- Bobby Wayne Mooney, Justice Court Judge for the Northern District of Covington County (Former Independent)
- Cindy Austin, Chancery Clerk (Former Democrat)
- Anthony Grayson, Circuit Clerk (Former Democrat)
- Mary Lou Powell, Tax Assessor-Collector (Former Democrat)
- Danny Arender, Beat 4 Supervisor (Former Democrat)
- Hulon West, Justice Court Judge for the Southern District of Smith County (Former Democrat)
There is probably more of this going on than is being reported nationally.
National Democrats are leaving local Democrats behind with outrageous policies.
They expect ALL Democrats to follow the lead of the NATIONAL Democrats.
I believe the Bible says something to the effect of If the Blind lead the Blind they shall both fall into a ditch.
So should local Democrats really be expected to follow all of this nonsense?
- Bernie Sanders advocates for a $15/hr minimum wage, but pays his staff less
- Must See: Trump Shares Video That Exposes How HYPOCRITICAL Democrats REALLY Are!
- Typical Liberal Hypocrisy: As Trump Announces Plans to Help Worldwide Effort to Plant 1 Trillion Trees, Liberal Rag Says it ‘Might NOT actually be a Good Idea’
- CNN Anchor Uses Nadler’s Own Words To Catch Him in a Lie, Expose Him as a Hypocrite
- Watch: Tucker Carlson Slams Pelosi’s Hypocrisy — ‘A Member Of The Church Of Partial-Birth Abortion’
Big name Democrats want you to do as they say.
They, however, simply do what they want.
- WATCH: Elizabeth Warren Gets Off Private Jet, Tries to Hide From Cameras After Realizing She’s BUSTED
Is it any wonder local Democrats are switching parties?
Look at the National leadership.