You have one duty: teach your children to stay away from drugs. Teach your grandchildren to stay away from drugs. Teach your nieces/nephews to stay away from drugs.
The old 1980s marketing campaign was right: Just Say No.
Shot. [The heart of black affluence in Prince George’s County: Prince George’s County remains the seat of African-American wealth, in the region and across the country. And it’s still growing., Washington Business Journal, August 18, 2017]
Chaser. [3 Suspects Now Charged in Drug-Linked Killing of Maryland Teen, NBC Washington, February 21, 2020]:
Three suspects age 19 and younger have now been charged in the death of Charles County high schooler Bradley Brown, county officials announced.
Keshawn Belasco, 16, and Mikayle Qawwee, 19, of Waldorf, were charged with first-degree murder, gun charges and armed robbery, the county sheriff’s office said in an update Friday afternoon. Though Belasco is a juvenile, he was charged as an adult.
Belasco, Qawwee and 17-year-old suspect Darryl Freeman, who was arrested earlier this week, intended to rob Brown, charging documents say.
Officials said they texted each other two days prior, with one asking, “Where are the sweet licks?” in an apparent reference to committing a robbery.
Freeman appeared in court Friday morning wearing a striped jumpsuit. A judge denied bail.
Brown was killed Tuesday in the driveway of his home. The North Point High School senior was the son of a Prince George’s County detective and the brother of two county officers.
According to police, Brown had been selling THC vape cartridges and Freeman allegedly sold marijuana. Police said in court documents in Freeman’s case that Brown and Freeman communicated on Snapchat about the possible sale of THC vape cartridges. Both of the honors students and school athletes had a gun when they met at Brown’s home, the documents say. The gun found next to Brown was his father’s service weapon and hadn’t been fired.
Bradley Brown was a white teenager. The three individuals charged in murdering him were black males. These black males had planned to rob Bradley before the transaction. All of this happened in the most affluent black county in all of the United States.
His name is Bradley Brown. Tell your children and grandchildren his story (and his fate), as a reason you must stay away from drugs.
Courtesy of UNZ.com
Black on White Violence
- Did Anthony Ferrill, the Black Mass Shooter at the Molson Coors Plant in Milwaukee, Target Whites (Four of Five Dead Are White Males)?
- His Name Is Scott “Scotty” Jenks: Popular White St. Petersburg Bartender Beaten to Death by Black Immigrant (Who Shouted Anti-White Comments During the Nearly 80 Minute Lethal Assault)
- Her Name Is Madison Harris: White Teenager Murdered by Five Blacks in Biloxi, Mississippi
- Black Racist Anti-Trump Road Rage: Against 14-Year-Old White Kids
- White Woman in Iowa Held Captive & Threatened with Murder by Black Male, Forced to Watch ‘Roots’ So “She Could Better Understand Her Racism”
- Blacks celebrate Black History month with videos of violence against whites