Some of my sight seems to have returned today.
Not a lot but some.
I can read a little but it’s painful.
Pain over my left eye is now minimal/
That might Mean the clot is going away.
I’m not sure.
Anyway, here is my dilemma…
I went all in about a year ago despite not being ready physically.
I’ve had health problems for years.
But this country can not afford to lose President Trump now and I know that.
So I made a choice to go all in when my body could not handle it.
We will see how it all works out.
I’m talking with some guys that can takke over the sites but I want to make sure I can’t continue first.
I appreciate your patience and your prayers.
If anyone can donate some to me and my family it buys me some time, so I don’t have to make a rush decision.
God Bless nd Stay Safe,