In an exclusive interview set to air Sunday, President Trump tells Sharyl Attkisson that he believes he is making inroads in draining the Washington swamp.
“If it keeps going the way it’s going, I have a chance to break the deep state. It’s a vicious group of people.”
– President Trump on “Full Measure with Sharyl Attkisson”
Also in the interview:
- The president calls churches, synagogues, mosques and other religious institutions “essential services” and says they must be allowed to open
- Sharyl asks if someone review his tweets before he sends them out
- Trump weighs in on the biggest strength and weakness of Joe Biden
- He talks about the latest allegations about FBI misconduct and spying on his campaign
- Sharyl ask about mixed messages the government is sending on the anti-malaria drug, hydroxychloroquine
- She also asks President Trump how he can press to investigate allegation about Biden and Ukraine— without appearing to be doing the same thing Democrats did to him in 2016.
Courtesy of Zero Hedge
- Trey Gowdy Exposes Deep State FBI In Bombshell Interview
- Q is dropping some serious hints, is the Deep State Reckoning finally coming?
- Sick! Deep State Inspector General—This One Trying to Screw Veterans
- How the Vaccine Deep State Unleashed a “KILL SWITCH” Against Natural News Using Corrupt California Courts
- Antifa terrorists a NO SHOW at the Virginia pro-2A rally… deep state BACKS DOWN in presence of overwhelming patriot presence