A rioter was filmed accidentally setting himself on fire while trying to burn down the historic Market House in Fayetteville, North Carolina on Saturday.
“The video, which appears to have been live streamed, shows a rioter lighting a fire inside the Market House — but catching fire in the process. Protesters can be heard audibly gasping as the rioter catches fire, prompting the man to flee from the building. ‘Get him out, get him out!’ one man can be heard yelling,'” Breitbart reports.
— Tony (@Mrtdogg) May 31, 2020
THIS IS FAYETTEVILLE NC. smh. pic.twitter.com/4AiRYJc6dG
— .nosebleed (@mermaids4lunch) May 31, 2020
— Akilah Davis (@DavisABC11) May 31, 2020
Video showed the rioters chanting “Black Lives Matter” after setting fire to the building and smashing out its windows.
The Market House in downtown Fayetteville is on fire. Protestors have shattered the windows and are chanting,”Black Lives Matter.” pic.twitter.com/7vUGPrPKnB
— Akilah Davis (@DavisABC11) May 30, 2020
Market House was built in 1832 and was declared a National Historic Landmark in 1973.
As Tucker Carlson said in his monologue heard round the world on Friday: “On television, hour by hour, we watch these people, criminal mobs destroy what the rest of us have built. They have no right to do that. They don’t contribute to the common good, they never have. Yet suddenly they seem to have all the power.”
Black Lives Matter
- An Open Letter To President Trump Concerning Terrorist Groups ANTIFA & BLM
- VIDEOS: Antifa, BLM Rioters Attack Police, Drivers And Random Trump Supporters At “Unite the Right 2” In DC
- This Group of Black Lives Matter Protesters Met Counter Protesters – The Results Are What Should Always Happen (Video)
- Black Lives Matter Demands White Peoples’ Homes as Reparations
- ‘Black Lives Matter’ Activist Judge Blocks Trump’s Travel Ban Nationwide