Amazon issued a statement voicing support for the (often violent) protests across America on Sunday while their own delivery drivers were being attacked and robbed by violent mobs in the streets.
— Amazon (@amazon) May 31, 2020
As Amazon was busy lamenting the “inequitable and brutal treatment” of the “black community,” the “community” in Santa Monica, California was busy robbing one of their drivers and throwing her to the ground.
— David Hansen (@investDRH) May 31, 2020
You can see the mob looting the Amazon delivery truck and knocking what looks like an old white lady to the ground while ripping the purse out of her hands in this video:
— RT (@RT_com) May 31, 2020
What a remarkably evil company.
Perhaps Jeff Bezos, who is already profiting tremendously off the corona shutdown, likes seeing these BLM mobs looting and burning his brick and mortar competition to the ground?
- “It’s Too Dangerous” – Amazon Orders Delivery Drivers To “Turn Back” Amid Riots, Prepares To Cut Hazard Pay
- PELOSI MADE MILLIONS: After Congressional Coronavirus Meetings, Pelosi Bought $5 Million In Amazon Stock Before U.S. Retailers Were Forced To Close
- At Least 11 Local News Stations Caught Airing The Exact Same Amazon Propaganda Segment
- Wall Street Journal investigation finds Amazon.com selling actual “dumpster trash” food and supplements as NEW
- Merry DEMONIC Christmas: Walmart, Target, and Amazon all sell books that teach children as young as five how to summon demons