Previously on SBPDL: 200+ Blacks Riot, Attack Whites (And Blacks!!), and Target Businesses for Theft in Louisville: City Leaders Declare Real Crime Is Noticing Rioters Were Black People
Keep on telling us about white privilege/systemic inequality/implicit bias/institutional racism.
In reality, the privilege of blackness is increasingly on display in the United States, where any form of so-called disparate impact is immediately being rectified by the state in a mad-dash to atone for white people daring to set standards maintaining civilization. [Gov. Beshear announces plans to provide 100-percent health coverage for black residents, Wave3.com, June 8, 2020]:
FRANKFORT, Ky. (WAVE) – Gov. Andy Beshear on Monday announced the state will begin working toward correcting inequalities in health care coverage across the state.
During his daily updates in Frankfort the last three months, Beshear has given a breakdown of the racial makeup of the state’s COVID-19 cases. Throughout the crisis, cases involving black patients have outpaced the state’s black population.
“We are gonna begin an effort to cover 100 percent of our individuals in our black and African-American communities,” the governor said. “We’re gonna be putting dollars behind it.”
Beshear also announced plans to introduce a new online training program for law enforcement officers in light of both local and national unrest following a series of deaths of unarmed black people at the hands of police officers. The program will focus on implicit bias, use of force, civil rights laws, community relationships and other topics.
Black privilege indeed.
Racially exclusive benefits, which we’ll soon label the George Floyd Tax (white people forced to subsidize benefits for blacks).
Courtesy of UNZ.com
Blacks v Whites
- Health care BIGOTRY: Only Blacks to get free health care in Kentucky, while WHITES are rejected
- BLM Activist Who Said ‘White Racists’ Are ‘The Enemy’ Allegedly Murdered by Black Man in Tallahassee
- His Name Is Sgt. Stephen Williams: Two Blacks Murder White Police Officer in Alabama
- His Name Is Bradley Brown: In America’s Most Affluent Black County, Three Black Males Murder White Teenager
- Did Anthony Ferrill, the Black Mass Shooter at the Molson Coors Plant in Milwaukee, Target Whites (Four of Five Dead Are White Males)?