The state of Michigan is roughly 76 percent white and 14 percent black. The state of Michigan puts out an incredible document entitled Michigan Incident Crime Reporting (MICR).
In 2017, there were 567 homicides in the state of Michigan:
- 388 of the victims were black or 68 percent
- 166 of the victim were white or 29 percent
In 2017, there were (only) 277 homicide arrests in the state of Michigan:
- 188 of those arrested were black or 68 percent
- 82 of those arrested were white or 30 percent
Remember, blacks are only 14 percent of the population of Michigan, but were responsible for 68 percent of the homicides (of those homicides with a suspect, representing only 49 percent of the cases being cleared). It should be noted the 83 percent black city of Detroit was responsible for 267 of the 567 homicides in 2017 (a staggering 47 percent of the homicides for the year in Michigan).
Why mention this?
Because blacks commit the vast amount of violent crime in Michigan, a state that is only 14 percent black.
So what happens if a white person calls 911 on a black individual and the the state of Michigan determines it was “racially motivated?”
Well, it will be considered a hate crime according to a proposal by the Democrat governor of Michigan. [Gretchen Whitmer: Ban chokeholds by police, make racially motivated 911 calls hate crimes, Detroit Free Press, Jun 29, 2020]:
LANSING — Gov. Gretchen Whitmer said Monday she wants to ban police use of chokeholds and make racially motivated 911 calls hate crimes.
The measures were among a new series of police reforms called for by Whitmer, who on June 3 announced other measures she wants enacted in Michigan, including requiring police officers to intervene if they see colleagues using excessive force.
Whitmer called for the ban on chokeholds as protests continue in Michigan and across the country over the Memorial Day death of George Floyd, after an arrest by Minneapolis police in which a former officer used his knee to press down on Floyd’s neck for nearly nine minutes, despite the fact Floyd said he could not breathe.
“All Michiganders, no matter their community or the color of their skin, deserve equal treatment under the law,” Whitmer said in a news release.
The entire Black Lives Matter movement is to basically legalize black criminality.
Just make it illegal to call 9-1-1 on a black criminal. That’s the only way for white people to actually check their privilege once and for all.
Courtesy of UNZ.com
Black People in the News
- Black people are the first targets of the Bill Gates vaccines… ever wonder why?
- A civil war has begun, but only one side is fighting: Soon, normal people across America will pick up rifles and defend this nation against Black Lives TERRORISTS
- UCLA students trying to lynch professor for refusing to give automatic passing grades to all blacks
- Who Is Funding Black Lives Matter And Why? The Answer May Shock You!