By B.N. Frank
CBS 60 Minutes segment, “The Swine Flu Fraud of ‘76” provides one very scary example of why it’s NOT unreasonable to be skeptical about vaccines.
New documentary, 1986: The Act reveals the unsavory details behind a 30+ year old congressional ruling that many still know nothing about.
It was four years in the making, but the time has come for Andy Wakefield to announce the release of his next film, “1986: The Act”, streaming online July 8, 2020.
Man and microbe, from Polio to COVID19… a never more relevant forensic examination of the 1986 National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act and its consequences. What happens when an ancient wisdom – a mother’s intuition – is pitted against powerful interests in a race against time? More information. Watch the trailer:
Thanks to everyone involved with making this film.
Provide, Protect and Profit from what’s coming! Get a free issue of Counter Markets today.
- France: Muslim Screamed ‘Allahu Akbar’ While Stabbing Elderly Jewish Woman To Death, Setting Her Body On Fire
- Sick: Actor Tom Hanks made a joke about being fisted by his older brother
- BREAKING: FAA declares flight restrictions over “Battle Ground Vortac” near Portland, cites “active national defense” operations and warns unmanned aircraft may be shot down
- Papa John founder says CEOs are ‘scared’ of the Left
- Florida Man Who Died In Motorcycle Wreck Labeled As COVID-19 Death By State