Republished from Archives
Before February 2014, the New York City Police officer that arrested the “Dancing Israelis” had never spoken to the media about it, except for two 30-second cameo appearances in Internet videos from undetermined sources. However, he did grant a brief interview and though it’s quite interesting to hear him give his account of the incident, it’s also pretty clear that someone has gotten to him and wants him to keep quiet and not provide too many details.
Sgt. Scott DeCarlo confirmed that this is the first, and last, interview he will ever grant in regard to this subject.
I thought it appropriate that people listen to the interview and piece it together with what you know and have been told about the attacks on September 11, 2001.
Here’s the interview, courtesy of FederalJacktube6.
However, this was not the only incident that was left out of the narrative and forgotten by those who chant, “We will never forget.”
Listen to the NYPD radio transmissions.
Article posted with permission from Sons Of Liberty Media
- The Forgotten 9/11 Cover-Up — The Five “Dancing Israelis”
- 9/11: 156 Eyewitness Accounts Were Omitted From The Mainstream Media’s Narrative
- 9/11 Classic: The Luckiest – The Story of How 9/11 Saved My Life
- Bombshell: University Study Finds “Fire DID NOT Bring Down Tower 7 on 9/11”
- New York Fire Commissioners Call For New 9/11 Investigation: “Overwhelming Evidence Of Explosives”
- Tucker Carlson Exposes Saudi Role in 9/11, Asks Why We’re Sending Them Our Troops
- Mattis Told Intel Chief They May ‘Have to Take Collective Action’ Against ‘Unfit’ Trump
- “Mad Dog” Mattis Makes Threat To President Trump And Says “Collective Action” May Be Required To Stem Trump’s “Dangerous Behavior”
- Why the polls are wrong again: As in 2016, Trump supporters are not divulging their vote intentions