This post first appeared at Fellowship of the Minds
ditorial board in 2018 called for war against Trump using Godfather mafia tactics.
Here is the evidence:
- Early-voting numbers show President Trump, in the words of Wayne Allyn Root, “is doing extraordinarily well in early voting in Florida, Nevada, Iowa, North Carolina and Arizona. Trump and Republicans are…kicking the Democrats’ butts — with the physical votes on Election Day still to come. And we all know Republicans rule on Election Day.”
- Battleground states show the President is outperforming his numbers from his race against Hillary four years ago. Root: “Trafalgar Group, which ran the most accurate state-by-state poll of 2016 by factoring in the ‘shy Trump voters’ (people afraid to tell a stranger on the phone they support Trump), shows Trump taking the lead this week in Florida, Michigan, North Carolina and Pennsylvania.”
- In Florida, Trump is leading in the Democratic strongholds od Miami-Dade County and Palm Beach County in early voting. Root: “That’s like winning the lottery. That’s like two lightning strikes in the same spot. That’s an election miracle.”
- North Carolina: “People/pollsters we trust are saying Trump will win North Carolina by 2%. Our voter registration analysis is more optimistic. We predict a 3.5 to 5% Trump victory here.” (PollWatch)
- Pennsylvania‘s 3 most accurate pollsters in 2016 have Trump ahead by 47.8-45.9; 49.2-48.4; and 48-48.
- Black voters: Last Thursday, Oct. 29, Rasmussen Reports released polling data showing 31% of likely Black voters saying they would vote for Trump, which is unprecedented. In 2016, exit polls showed just 8% of Blacks voted for Trump.
- Hispanics: An Investors Business Daily/TIPP poll found 36.5% of Hispanics supported Trump, an 8.5 percentage point jump from 2016. (Western Journal)
- Economy: Last Friday, the third-quarter gross domestic product (GDP) was released, which showed a phenomenal 33.1% economic growth, the highest in U.S. history.
- Also last Friday, Poll Watch came out with its electoral map, which shows a Trump landslide of 312 electoral votes to 226, 8 more than the Trump landslide in 2016 of 304:227. (Root)
- Yesterday (Sunday), former Governor Mike Huckabee said Trump will win by a “substantial” margin, and that “it will cause people’s heads to explode because they just can’t see it coming. I said four years ago Donald Trump would win. I got laughed at, challenged on-air many times. I’m going to say it again, mark my words, Donald Trump is going to still be president come January 20th.” (Fox News)
- Today’s Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll shows Trump with a 52% job-performance approval rating from likely voters (48% disapprove) — five points better than Obama’s at this same time in 2012 when he was heading for reelection victory.
- For me, the most compelling evidence is the anemic turnout for Biden’s campaign appearances (see “Joe Biden held a Labor Day event and 4 people came ) versus the enthusiasm for Trump seen in the tens of thousands of people who attend his rallies.
Read the rest at Fellowship of the Minds