The US Army is conducting a two-week “guerrilla warfare exercise” in rural North Carolina focused on battling “freedom fighters” and putting down a secessionist movement.
The exercise comes right as the Justice Department under Attorney General Merrick Garland announced the creation of a new “domestic terrorism unit” to go after American citizens as terrorists.
The exercise also comes after Army General Mark Milley, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, embraced indoctrinating the military with critical race theory propaganda to help soldiers understand the “white rage” that led to Jan 6.
Though such drills are nothing new, they’re taking on new significance with the DC regime launching their new Domestic War On Terror.
A “realistic” guerrilla war will be fought across two dozen North Carolina counties this month, with young soldiers battling seasoned “freedom fighters,” according to the U.S. Army.
The two-week “unconventional warfare exercise” will be staged Jan. 22-Feb. 4 on privately owned land. And it will be realistic enough to include the sounds of gunfire (blanks) and flares, the U.S. Army John F. Kennedy Special Warfare Center and School said in a news release.
Exact times, locations and exercise specifics are not provided.
However, advance publicity is intended to make sure civilians — including law enforcement officers — don’t mistake the fighting for terrorism or criminal activity, which has happened in the past.
[…] Called Robin Sage, the exercise serves as a final test for Special Forces Qualification Course training and it places candidates in a politically unstable country known as Pineland.
The candidates face off against seasoned service members from units across Fort Bragg, as well as specially trained civilians, officials said. The setting is “characterized by armed conflict,” forcing the students to solve problems in a real world setting, the center says.
“To add realism of the exercise, civilian volunteers throughout the state act as role players. Participation by these volunteers is crucial to the success of this training, and past trainees attest to the realism they add to the exercise.
Advance public notice of “the U.S. military’s premiere unconventional warfare exercise” became a priority in 2002, after one soldier was killed and another wounded when a Moore County sheriff’s deputy mistook Robin Sage exercises for criminal activity.
Pineland covers counties primarily in southeastern North Carolina, as well as Chesterfield, Dillon and Marlboro counties in South Carolina. The full list in North Carolina: “Alamance, Anson, Bladen, Brunswick, Cabarrus, Chatham, Columbus, Cumberland, Davidson, Guilford, Harnett, Hoke, Lee, Montgomery, Moore, New Hanover, Randolph, Richmond, Robeson, Rowan, Sampson, Scotland, Stanly, Union, and Wake.”
That’s 27 separate counties.
They could tell these soldiers they’re battling the Chinese, Russians, Iranians, North Koreans or other foreign enemies but instead they have them training to kill “freedom fighters” with “Liberty” flags.
I would assume nothing will come of this one exercise but they keep drilling it into our troops’ heads that “freedom fighters” and “domestic extremists” are their enemies.
A recent poll from Sept 2021 found that 52% of Trump voters and 41% of Biden voters support secession.
Rather than grant the American people any concessions to assuage their concerns, the regime appears to conducting exercises to put Americans down if they dare step out of line.
Today’s HOT News, 1-21-2022
- The vaccine holocaust is America’s CHERNOBYL… but USA leaders are committing even MORE deaths and deeper EVIL than former Soviet Union officials
- Taxes in California are projected to DOUBLE as the failed state forces residents to pay $1,000 a month for Universal Sick Care
- Bed Bath & Beyond bet on China and lost: After kicking Mike Lindell’s MyPillow to the curb, chain losing money and closing stores
- Army Conducting Two-Week ‘Guerrilla Warfare Exercise’ in Rural North Carolina Focused On Battling ‘Freedom Fighters’
- Leftists now freaking out about “privilege” and “inequality” … among SQUIRRELS
- Extensive analysis of trial data finds that Pfizer covid jab does “more harm than good”
- Apple sentences all employees to lethal injection, says they have “four weeks to comply” with covid booster mandate
- Canada’s “buried children” mass hysteria story turns out to be a giant HOAX
- Here it comes: Food prices set to skyrocket throughout 2022 as rising costs hit small-to-medium-sized farms
- Fully Vaxxed ESPN Host Stephen Smith Says He Nearly Died After Contracting Covid