Trump was eventually devoured by the swamp he promised and TRIED to clean.
We all know he won in 2020 but he will likely gain even more support in 2024 after making a semi-commitment to dump Mike Pence.
Gee what took you so long Mr. President?
- Pence was the mole all along who betrayed America in the final hour
- Rep. Gohmert sues Pence to grant the Vice President the authority to save the republic from a rigged election
After “losing” in 2020 Mike Pence started doing what he does best…playing politics.
Now if we could just get justice on Bill Barr, I’d be happy.
Cassandra Fairbanks reports that Donald Trump had some carefully chose but choice words for Mike Pence earlier this week:
When asked if he would consider Mike Pence as his running mate in 2024, Trump responded by saying, “I don’t think people would accept [him].”
The former president also highlighted the “feverish” attempts by members of Congress to change the 1887 Electoral Count Act (ECA) that dictates how Congress counts the Electoral College votes.
“Mike thought he was going to be a human conveyor belt, that no matter how fraudulent the votes, you have to send them up to the Old Crow,” President Trump told the Washington Examiner in an interview Tuesday.
“But that turned out to be wrong. Because now, as you know, they are feverishly working to try and get it so that the vice president cannot do what Mike said he couldn’t do [but really [could].”
Recently, Mitch McConnell extended his hand to Democrats, offering to revise the law. Under its current form, the ECA allows states to appoint new electors, gives members of Congress the right to object to electors for any reason, and was written in a manner that grants the Vice President a considerable amount of maneuverability.
Even liberal “experts” have admitted that President Trump would have been able to retain the presidency had enough Republicans cooperated with him. Since, as you know, the ECA does not define the Vice President as serving a purely ceremonial role in the counting of Electoral College votes, Pence could have theoretically delayed the count or approved objections to electors.
But Pence refused to cooperate with the plan.
“Mike and I had a great relationship except for the very important factor that took place at the end. We had a very good relationship,” the president said. “I haven’t spoken to him in a long time.”
Swamp creatures come in disguise sometimes Mr. President and none of us is flawless in spotting them.
Trump could pick anyone and literally do better than a Trump/Pence ticket would in 2024.
Trump-Garrison has a nice ring to it.
LOL That was a joke, unless he calls.
I’m in the book Mr. President.
Please feel free to reprint this article, so long as all links (not ads) stay in tact. Dean publishes DC Clothesline and DC Dirty Laundry.
- Millions of people fully vaccinated for COVID are now suffering from excruciating illnesses
- BOMBSHELL: Fauci owns patent on SARS-CoV-2 gp120 HIV insertion, which destroys the body’s cancer-killing T cells
- VACCINE WARNING: mRNA spike proteins linked to infertility in next generation via engineered “ovarian failure”
- SCIENCE SHOCK: Not a single record of purified virus behind COVID-19 pandemic… is virology actually quackery?
- GENOCIDE: US-run biolabs in Ukraine have been building bioweapons targeting certain ethnic groups after harvesting DNA from Russians
- NEVER FORGET: Fauci, Walensky, Trump and Collins all LIED about COVID “vaccines” while millions died
- Democrat Denver D.A. to Drop Murder Charge Against Unlicensed Security Guard Who Killed Trump Supporter
- One of Trump’s Greatest Accomplishments That Even “CONSERVATIVE” Media BLACKED OUT
- Vaccine Supporting RN Gets Vaxxed, Gets Sick, Blames Trump