One woman called “Lgbtcos” shared a post on Reddit recently entitled “My consent was not informed” detailing how she finally escaped the transgender lifestyle, only to now face severe health problem for the rest of her life.
Lgbtcos said because of how severely the transgender “therapy” destroyed her body, she now has to take weekly injections and diabetes medication. She will also suffer from persistent pain and lack of energy, as well as “who knows what else,” for the rest of her life.
“I was a child, allowed to destroy my body permanently, under the assurance that I can always change my mind, and that it’s a beautiful, harmless process,” Lgbtcos wrote in her post.
“The informed consent model is a lie, because we are just guinea pigs to a medical experiment, my life is permanently afflicted, and I was not informed.”
Lgbtcos posted this to Reddit’s “Detrans” subreddit, which currently has about 23,000 members.
Candace Sharpe, 22, another victim of the trans cult, saw it and posted this in response: “NO CHILD OR TEENAGER CAN CONSENT TO THE MEDICALIZATION, STERILIZATION AND NONREVERSIBLE EFFECTS OF TESTOSTERONE AND / OR SURGERY. This is an almost unbearable loss. I’m here with you and it hurts so bad.”
By the time trans people figure out that they made a mistake, it is usually already too late
All over social media, young people are sharing heartbreaking stories like this about how they had no idea what they were really doing to themselves when they decided to go trans.
Many of them are now desperately trying to undo the damage that was inflicted upon them, but it is already too late. The damage caused by hormone therapy and invasive surgeries such as hysterectomies and mastectomies is impossible to fully reverse.
The trans-regret movement is gaining so much momentum that March 12 was designated as Detrans Awareness Day. On that day, social media was flooded with posts from people describing their efforts to de-transition.
“When I was 15, lonely, and hated my body, I got sucked into gender ideology online,” wrote one young woman. “My school encouraged me and I was easily prescribed a high dose of testosterone at 18, and it was very damaging. This is not rare. #DetransAwarenessDay.”
This person also posted photos of herself at 19 as a trans, when she looked somewhat boyish, and now at 23 looking more like the female she always was and always will be.
According to reports, the average age at which trans people who regret their decision attempt to reverse it is 23. On average, this is about five years after the person underwent the transition.
“When I was younger, I had a lot of mental issues, depression, anxiety about life,” Sharpe added in a statement to the Washington Examiner. “When I was 12, I found on the internet that young girls could be trans and it would solve why I hated myself so much, why my life was so horrible, why my life was so wrong.”
This is often the case for people who end up going trans: they are bullied in school or suffer some kind of trauma that is then exploited by the Cult of LGBTQ to convince them that they are in the wrong body.
“It was sold as this thing that’s no big deal,” Sharpe said. “If you don’t like a body part, just get rid of it. Now, I have chronic pain all over my chest. I’m stuck on painkillers.”
The latest news coverage about trans regret can be found at Gender.news.
- Hunter Biden’s laptop reveals Biden family’s ties to “secret biological projects” in Ukraine
- Warning: Trading houses set for collapse as ‘margin call doom loop’ is about to go global
- No longer a conspiracy theory: Biden announces US involvement in realigning New World Order
- The DOLLAR will DIE… and the Ruble will DOMINATE as “commodities-based” currencies make paper fiat obsolete
- Insane “wokeness”: British hospital said female patient could not possibly have been raped because attacker was “transgender”
- California parents speak out against sexual predator public school teachers caught grooming children into transgenderism
- California parents speak out after teachers brainwash their 12-year-old child into transgenderism, call CPS on parents for using wrong pronouns
- Senate Confirms Transgender Extremist Rachel Levine to HHS, Advocate Of Sex Changes For Children