I remember driving to St. Louis in the summer of 2016. My son Ryker had major health problems when he was born and we spent much of the first two years of his life in St. Louis, about 200 miles from home. God Bless the staff at Cardinal Glennon Hospital and the miracles they worked for my son, now 6 1/2.
Let’s explore the truth about the Ferguson Riots… On that particular drive we were listening to news radio and heard of rioting in St. Louis. We were scared. My wife was driving and we missed our turn off. So we had to drive right through the middle of a supposed war zone. The funny thing was, there were no riots. The news was fake. We drove right through the middle of the supposed mess and saw maybe a half dozen protesters total. There were no riots.
Isn’t it funny how fake news travels? The media needs you glued to the TV folks. They have to sensationalize everything to make sure that happens. It’s all about money. Media is a business. Plain and simple.
Before we get into my story, let’s look at what Wikipedia has to say about the Michael Brown story and supposed riots.
The Ferguson unrest (sometimes called the Ferguson uprising, Ferguson protests, or the Ferguson riots) in Ferguson, Missouri, involved protests and riots which began on August 10, 2014, the day after the fatal shooting of Michael Brown by police officer Darren Wilson. The unrest sparked a vigorous debate in the United States about the relationship between law enforcement officers and African Americans, the militarization of police, and the use-of-force law in Missouri and nationwide. Continuing activism expanded the issues by including modern-day debtors prisons, for-profit policing, and school segregation.
As the details of the shooting emerged, police established curfews and deployed riot squads in an attempt to maintain order. Along with peaceful protests, there was a significant amount of looting and violent unrest in the vicinity of the site of the shooting, as well as across the city. There was also a significant amount of media criticism of the militarization of the police when it dealt with protests in Ferguson. The unrest continued on November 24, 2014, after a grand jury did not indict Officer Wilson. It briefly continued again on the first anniversary of Brown’s shooting. The Department of Justice (DOJ) concluded Wilson shot Brown in self-defense.
In response to the shooting and the subsequent unrest, the DOJ conducted an investigation into the policing practices of the Ferguson Police Department (FPD). In March 2015, the DOJ announced that they had determined that the FPD had engaged in misconduct against the citizenry of Ferguson by, among other things, discriminating against African Americans and applying racial stereotypes in a “pattern or practice of unlawful conduct.” The DOJ also found that Ferguson depended on fines and other charges generated by police.
It was a huge story in 2014, 2015 and 2016 but why? Again the media is very political and they need your viewership. They get paid to brainwash YOU.
Barack Obama was president and suddenly America was turning into a nation with growing racial tension. Isn’t it funny how a country can elect an African American president and suddenly usher in more racial hate? I always found that odd.
At any rate in the summer of 2016 we were at a McDonald House close to Cardinal Glennon. This is a very poor neighborhood folks, but also very peaceful. One night a group of kids from Ferguson Missouri were the volunteer crew to feed us dinner. I couldn’t resist the chance to talk to them. And a bunch of WHITE teenage kids gave me more truth than I ever heard on the news regarding the riots.
I wasn’t in full work mode then so I can only give you an idea of what these kids told me. Basically they told me that the trouble makers were not from Ferguson. I already suspected this, because we have all heard stories of government “agent provocateurs” but we don’t really know because we only see these things in the news. The volunteers were happy to talk to me and told me that most of what I heard on the news was baloney. The trouble makers were not from Ferguson and no one in Ferguson seemed to even know who they were.
Shocking? Not to me. Many in alternative media were already reporting this but it took a bunch of white kids from Ferguson to verify the truth. Wisdom from the mouths of babes. I didn’t take notes because I wasn’t in work mode but thank you Ferguson kids who may remember me from that night. The food was delicious as well. Thank YOU.
You can’t trust the media folks. Their job is to make you believe in fantasies that push their political agendas. Those kids are probably now in their early to mid 20s but thanks guys and gals.
It took a bunch of white kids from Ferguson Missouri to tell me that it was not the locals that caused the problems. Go figure…
Very interesting indeed.
Several Related links…
- Suspected Killer of Kentucky State Trooper Was a ‘Black Lives Matter’ Supporter, Attended Michael Brown Funeral
- Watch: Hate Crime or Random Violence: Black Men Beat White Man Who Refused to Talk About Michael Brown
- Al Sharpton to March on D.C. with families of Trayvon Martin, Michael Brown, Eric Garner and Tamir Rice
- Moments before Officer Darren Wilson took Michael Brown’s Life, He was Saving One
- Ferguson Business Owners Ask Oath Keepers to Protect Them From Violent Michael Brown Supporters
- Michael Brown Supporters Want to “Kill Darren Wilson”
- Ferguson Family Feud: Michael Brown’s Mom and Posse Shut Down Grandma’s Business, Assault Cousin With Metal Pipe, and Steal $1400
- White Marine Beaten by Black Mob in Michael Brown ‘Revenge’ Attack
- Media Abandons Ferguson as New Evidence Shows Michael Brown as Aggressor
- Breaking News (Updated): Dorian Johnson admits Michael Brown attacked Ferguson cop
- Monday Night Football: Redskins Run Onto Field With “Hands Up” for Michael Brown
- Autopsy Results: Michael Brown NOT Shot from Behind, 6 Times to the Front
- Pastor Jesse Lee Peterson: Michael Brown Was a Thug
- Police Release Surveillance Video: Michael Brown Was Allegedly Involved in Robbery Before Fatal Shooting
OK, so the media made a circus out of a cop killing a black thug in self-defense. The history books will probably have a different account but I try to look for the truth. ALWAYS.
So were those unruly protesters bused in by our own government to make a big story out of a criminal being gunned down, by a cop, in self-defense? You know what I think. We may never know the truth but that doesn’t mean we stop asking the questions.
God Bless You All.
Dean Garrison is the Publisher of DC Clothesline and DC Dirty Laundry. Follow him on Facebook and Twitter. It takes guts to print the truth, but if you’d like to reprint this you have my permission, in full or in part. Please just link back to one of our websites. The truth must come out, before it’s too late.
More from Dean
- Exploring the Covid Scamdemic… Who is Big Pharma Really Giving Money to?
- If They Come for Your Guns, Do You Have a Responsibility to Fight?
- 10 Political Goons That Need to be in Prison Awaiting Trial and Possible Execution
- Hail Biden!!! America is Supporting The NEW NAZI Movement and Here are 11 Pieces of PROOF